ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsay Graham

Allied2651

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2005
Tell it like it is Lindsay Graham. .kill Putin..LOl. Well, is he wrong? If you have a rabid dog, you put him down. If a horse breaks it leg, you put him down. What's the difference with Putin? Freak'in kill him. He's a dinosaur. He's a two legged animal. He's causing immeasurable pain on civilians. If he isn't bloodied here, he moves on a NATO country.

Reactions: vivijane
We agree on a lot, but not when it pertains to Lindsey Graham. He’s an idiot for saying what he did, he’s providing cover for more idiots rushing to escalate our role in this conflict.

He’s a RINO who loved us still being involved in Afghanistan. I don’t have any numbers, but I’m pretty sure he gets a lot of money from the military industrial complex.

He’s always had a big mouth with a little stick. I wouldn’t trust the little runt if my life depended on it.

Oh, PS

I don’t like him.

Last edited:
Even a squirrel finds a nut once in a while.. He made a statement, tough to disagree with his comments. I don't care with prior rants. I like this current one. Putin is a Cancer that needs to go.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Everyone knows that that’s why you don’t as a representative of the us government say that.
Lindsey has no filter… but when he’s Rt about something you want him on your side Justice K says hello

You can’t advocate assassination as a policy . Otherwise you get the Putin goons to start poisoning folks everywhere. Even more than they do it now .
We are playing a very dangerous game
I keep hearing the drumbeats of war coming from these hawks . The notion of a no fly zone is suicidal.
We send in our F35’s they send in their MIGS, we try an knock out their airbases, they bomb Poland where our Jets are based , we invoke article 5 , and the Nukes start flying

We should have dealt with the Russian demands sooner. Putin wasn’t playing.
We just said no , Ukraine can decide for themselves whether to join NATO ! . Putin said , well ok , I’ll just destroy Ukraine.
So who won that debate .
Fcked up situation.

Tell it like it is Lindsay Graham. .kill Putin..LOl. Well, is he wrong? If you have a rabid dog, you put him down. If a horse breaks it leg, you put him down. What's the difference with Putin? Freak'in kill him. He's a dinosaur. He's a two legged animal. He's causing immeasurable pain on civilians. If he isn't bloodied here, he moves on a NATO country.
He is saying exactly what we all think. We just don't choose to say it.

I will say this right now. Whichever President gets assassinated first..will lose the war.

But I really believe that this war will end in an assassination of a President.

You can’t advocate assassination as a policy . Otherwise you get the Putin goons to start poisoning folks everywhere. Even more than they do it now .
I keep hearing the drumbeats of war coming from these hawks . The notion of a no fly zone is suicidal.
We send in our F35’s they send in their MIGS, we try an knock out their airbases, they bomb Poland where our Jets are based , we invoke article 5 , and the Nukes start flying

We just said no , Ukraine can decide for themselves whether to join NATO ! . Putin said , well ok , I’ll just destroy Ukraine.
So who won that debate .
Fcked up situation.
Bin Laden policy was assassination

Reactions: Allied2651
The US govt is a clown show. Regime change worked real well for us in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine. I’m sure it will work well in Russia.

Can’t wait for all you idiots advocating for Putin to be assassinated for that WW3 to break out and all the young Americans to die for something that has nothing to do with us. You guys are retarded.

The US govt is a clown show. Regime change worked real well for us in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine. I’m sure it will work well in Russia.

Can’t wait for all you idiots advocating for Putin to be assassinated for that WW3 to break out and all the young Americans to die for something that has nothing to do with us. You guys are retarded.
816, whose to say that Putin is killed by a western country? It's likely that one or all these Oligarchs wack him. Their assets are being taken and frozen, even Switzerland is freezing their money. I would not want to be on the receiving end from these Russian Billionaires.

Reactions: central17
While we can all agree with his thoughts a sitting US Senator should never TWEET that out. It's a stupid thing to do. Lindsay has a bad habit of trying to sound like a tough guy but really he's just a loud mouth talker. It was a DUMB thing to do.

Reactions: central17

So who won that debate .
Fcked up situation.
Exactly. A sitting US Senator should NEVER say that publically.

On this we agree 100%. Now if / when he gets taken out there is the possibility they blame America. Remember, the removal of Putin means we don't KNOW WHO TAKES OVER! I agree he needs to be taken down but certain things don't get spoken out loud.

816, whose to say that Putin is killed by a western country? It's likely that one or all these Oligarchs wack him. Their assets are being taken and frozen, even Switzerland is freezing their money. I would not want to be on the receiving end from these Russian Billionaires.
You can’t see the forest for the trees. We’re sanctioning Russia to do deals with Venezuela and Iran. Thank goodness we’re best friends with those countries.

And now Visa and MC are pulling out of Russia so what happens, Russian banks are switching to a Chinese banking system. This is the beginning of the end of the USD as the world currency and it all goes downhill from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT