ADVERTISEMENT

Living Under NAZI Dictatorship.

Absolute money post.

Look back on the way our country was in 1992 and see just how much has changed in 30 years.

While some may not see the extent of the radical changes... others, like me, see the gradual shift that @grbcane is talking about. It happens in little pieces. It happens over decades of time. It slowly chips away at the values and foundation of things.

But after enough time has gone by and enough "small, little, inconsequential things" have changed...

We find ourselves in Nazi Germany.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Seems there is a faction of people in this country that need a goddamn history lesson PRONTO.
Spot on. It's always calculated baby steps and the next thing you know, it's here.

My biggest thing is when obama pandered to the non contributors brain washing them into thinking that their lives in poverty and crime are the fault of the top contributors. That’s strait up class war fair. Obamas entire campagn against romney was based on class warfare.

now you have, strait up indoctrination in schools through out the country teaching kids that white people are the reasons why black people that can’t get ahead in life can’t get ahead. That if you’re white your an oppressor even if you don’t know it, because it’s inherent in the color of your skin. That’s strait up hate speech and the epitome of systematic racism.

there’s a word for crt, it’s called scapegoating. it’s dangerous as hell and I use the term hell, literally because that’s exactly how the nazis brain washed an entire country into thinking that the jews were the cause of all their problems to the point where 6 million jews were tortured and murdered while so many millions more were enslaved and tortured in a medieval fashion less than a hundred years ago.

I havent read a better comparison to what CRT truly is.

It is 100% indoctrination. My great grandmother lost 3 sisters, both her parents, cousins, aunts uncles and friends to concentration camps in 1939.

It wasnt the grown-up Germans that bought in. Many of them fled the country or tried to fight back. It was the YOUTH of Germany that had been being fed the propaganda for a decade about how bad Jews, blacks, gypsies, etc were and how it was those other people's fault that Germany wasnt prosperous.

CRT is exactly the same thing.

"Even when people who are fully vaccinated still get Covid-19, they tend to be less severe than in people who are unvaccinated."
If fully vaccinated folks get the virus they were vaccinated for, it didn't work. Those numbers are growing exponentially. The "less severe in people who are unvaccinated" part is just a snake-oil salesman pitch. A vaccine isn't an anti-viral medicine.
You've bought into a con Mike. You're a bright guy and a veteran who has earned respect. The Country you so honorably served is quickly becoming unrecognizable.

I hope the people that have perpetuated this fraud get the justice they so richly deserve at some point.
It did work to lessen severity and deaths. The COVID-19 vaccines were the fastest vaccines ever created. It was unrealistic to expect perfection. The Moderna vaccine was 94% effective.

It did work to lessen severity and deaths. The COVID-19 vaccines were the fastest vaccines ever created. It was unrealistic to expect perfection. The Moderna vaccine was 94% effective.
Mike, we'll never agree on this and that's fine. My question to you is, should I be discrimated against for not taking it? In other words, should it be mandated? In December, our President said he would not mandate it.

Claiming that Covid-19 vaccines don't work is not factual. All currently or authorized Covid-19 vaccines are safe and effective and reduce your risk of severe illness. Even when people who are fully vaccinated still get Covid-19, they tend to be less severe than in people who are unvaccinated.
During Omicron, 39% of the deaths here in Utah were among the vaccinated. Not exactly a ringing endorsement to get the jab and we now know that it does little to prevent the spread. Is this still the "Virus of the unvaccinated?" Absolutely shameful how those of us that made our own decisions about our personal health were made out to be the bad guys.

Mike, we'll never agree on this and that's fine. My question to you is, should I be discrimated against for not taking it? In other words, should it be mandated? In December, our President said he would not mandate it.
There are too many unanswered questions about COVID-19 vaccines efficacy, long-term safety, etc.to make it mandatory at this time IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT