ADVERTISEMENT

Lol here we go! Lock them all up! Uranium One taking off

Are there indictments for Hillary or Bill? No!! Your Honor, I move that Counselor @CashvilleCane1 post be stricken from the Canesport archives as more right wing lies. In addition, Your Honor, he should be banned from Canesport for a year for spurring right wing bullshzzt.

Are there indictments for Hillary or Bill? No!! Your Honor, I move that Counselor @CashvilleCane1 post be stricken from the Canesport archives as more right wing lies. In addition, Your Honor, he should be banned from Canesport for a year for spurring right wing bullshzzt.
Cems seriously check yourself! You lie by the thread! Typical liberal who wants punishment for a unproven accusation all the while that very person is the biggest liar on the board! You have serious mental problems!! Cash couldn’t be more solid and always with class! Get help Cems!

Where did Cash say Hillary was indicted??? Furthermore, you cry about Trump bring dirty everyday yet he’s never been indicted for any Russia related BS. You got issues! Soil every thread with lies and BS!

Cems seriously check yourself! You lie by the thread! Typical liberal who wants punishment for a unproven accusation all the while that very person is the biggest liar on the board! You have serious mental problems!! Cash couldn’t be more solid and always with class! Get help Cems!
That azzclown in the WH is the one that needs help.

Where did Cash say Hillary was indicted??? Furthermore, you cry about Trump bring dirty everyday yet he’s never been indicted for any Russia related BS. You got issues! Soil every thread with lies and BS!
Here's the difference between you and me. Guilty people should be punished regardless of party.

Here's the difference between you and me. Guilty people should be punished regardless of party.
Yet you’ll make every excuse for Libs! And as I’ve said a thousand times. Show the Trump evidence I’ll gladly see him locked up. So get of the soap box!

Like Hillary going down for Uranium deal?
She’ll go down for more than that. If you are this great seeker of truth how do you give her a pass for all the BS she’s pulled? What about Obama appeasing Putin and letting Hezbollah run wild? He gets a pass? What a joke

Didn’t stop you Guys from saying Trump would be indicted after he was illegally spies upon did it? Lmao chumps!

She’ll go down for more than that. If you are this great seeker of truth how do you give her a pass for all the BS she’s pulled? What about Obama appeasing Putin and letting Hezbollah run wild? He gets a pass? What a joke
Here's the difference. Obama ain't never been investigated by a special counsel during his 8 years in office. Trump on the other hand, is being investigated after 5 months in office. See the difference?

Here's the difference. Obama ain't never been investigated by a special counsel during his 8 years in office. Trump on the other hand, is being investigated after 5 months in office. See the difference?
Two things: first the Trump investigation is a waste of time and money, it’s a liberal ploy for attention. Second, this Hezbollah train about to run over Osama!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Two things: first the Trump investigation is a waste of time and money, it’s a liberal ploy for attention. Second, this Hezbollah train about to run over Osama!
Waste of money? Lets see. Two indictments and 2 guilty pleas and more indictments/guilty pleas to come. Wanna bet your membership?

Reactions: SolarCane
Waste of money? Lets see. Two indictments and 2 guilty pleas and more indictments/guilty pleas to come. Wanna bet your membership?
Two indictments which weren’t Russian related, so again have a clue what the topic is before spouting off. Yes I’ll bet my membership Trump doesn’t get indicted. You lost that bet a month ago when you said you’d post all my “racial slurs” you lied about!

Two indictments which weren’t Russian related, so again have a clue what the topic is before spouting off. Yes I’ll bet my membership Trump doesn’t get indicted. You lost that bet a month ago when you said you’d post all my “racial slurs” you lied about!
As usual you post what you feel supports your position. Here's what you "forgot" to post. There were 2 guilty pleas related to the Russia probe. If there's no there there, why did they plead guilty?

None of which have anything to do with Russian Collusion. It’s a free fishing expedition by the left in hopes to uncover something they know isn’t there. Kill time until the next election. Obama’s was never investigated because he had his people in power and they turned a blind eye to it all. Hence the irs scandal, uranium one (which is finally being investigated). Plus you have money laundering, illegal spying, non sanctioned weapons trading & material support for terrorist orgs. All under Obama’s watch. You can probably throw election fraud, wire fraud and several other foreign national agent violations to boot. It would have just taken an independent investigator without Obama or the State Dept interfering.

Reactions: BreakingCane
As usual you post what you feel supports your position. Here's what you "forgot" to post. There were 2 guilty pleas related to the Russia probe. If there's no there there, why did they plead guilty?
No there actually wasn’t, however it’s you’re lie tell it however you want! And you make me sick with the “there there” line. You literally just repeat what you hear on tv! What a puke

No there actually wasn’t, however it’s you’re lie tell it however you want! And you make me sick with the “there there” line. You literally just repeat what you hear on tv! What a puke
I make you sick because you're as ignorant as that POS in the WH and you know you're my bitzzch. Sort of like why Trump is always talking about Obama because he can't match his intellect or charisma. And he never will. The entire world knows Trump is ignorant. Period!!

That you are and idiot!! And the aneurysm was an excuse Cash was trying to give you for being stupid
You are one dump mofo. Stay out of grown folks's conversation. You don't understand the first thing about how to counter a poster's comments. First and foremost you don't acknowledge your opponents "counter punch". Instead you ignore it and hit back with your own "jab" as if he never made the post. In other words I ignored his post. Got it dumbazz? Smh

You are one dump mofo. Stay out of grown folks's conversation. You don't understand the first thing about how to counter a poster's comments. First and foremost you don't acknowledge your opponents "counter punch". Instead you ignore it and hit back with your own "jab" as if he never made the post. In other words I ignored his post. Got it dumbazz? Smh
Ok slob!! Again you are a total jagoff!! Nonstop bullshit and pathetic responses

Reactions: vivijane
I make you sick because you're as ignorant as that POS in the WH and you know you're my bitzzch. Sort of like why Trump is always talking about Obama because he can't match his intellect or charisma. And he never will. The entire world knows Trump is ignorant. Period!!
No you make me sick because you really are a tool, you just repeat whatever you hear! Yeah ignorant yet I could buy and sell the Cems family 100 times over!! Everyone knows and see’s what a slob moron you are. Obama was a joke, totally useless bullshit artist like you!!

Reactions: vivijane

Uh oh...KILL THE MESSENGER!

You are brilliant.

Thank you for allowing us to share the internet with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT