ADVERTISEMENT

Lol here we go! Lock them all up! Uranium One taking off

No you make me sick because you really are a tool, you just repeat whatever you hear! Yeah ignorant yet I could buy and sell the Cems family 100 times over!! Everyone knows and see’s what a slob moron you are. Obama was a joke, totally useless bullshit artist like you!!
If I make you sick that means mission accompliced. You are so easily goated into saying dumb shzzt like CD is my daddy. Keep it up. Soon I'll have you saying Trump is a moron.

I make you sick because you're as ignorant as that POS in the WH and you know you're my bitzzch. Sort of like why Trump is always talking about Obama because he can't match his intellect or charisma. And he never will. The entire world knows Trump is ignorant. Period!!

Intellectual charisma are not required to run a country. Common sense is. The definition of ignorant is this case in the eye of the beholder. Obama was a liar and a POS, he just hid it well. He’s no better than the Teflon Don!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Intellectual charisma are not required to run a country. Common sense is. The definition of ignorant is this case in the eye of the beholder. Obama was a liar and a POS, he just hid it well. He’s no better than the Teflon Don!
Trump doesn't have common sense. That's why right wingers support him.

So say the Libs! “You can keep you're Doctor” and Obama conned people who lost health care and benefits they needed. Also, “we will close GITMO” another disgusting lie. Biggest fraud of all time!
You do know the reason GITMO is still open is because right wingers don't want it closed, dumbazz.

More commentary from the CaneSport “special” poster! Cems is “special”
Like you.

im-not-saying-youre-a-moron-but-the-evidence-points-to-you-being-a-moron.jpg

It’s rught wingers fault Obama lied? WOW! So even Obama and his lies aren’t his fault! And we are the cucks! Interesting. What about “you can keep you’re Doctor”? Lie or no?
What about that wall? What about Obama Care eliminated day 1? Dam liar!!

What about that wall? What about Obama Care eliminated day 1? Dam liar!!
Wall mock panels being built now dumb ass! Geological surveys happening as we speak! Obamacare is toast!! And again, no response for “you can keep your Doctor”? Just skipped over that lie?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT