ADVERTISEMENT

Lol so now there’s ultra trumpers and what mega bidens?

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
You can’t make this shit up, i never saw this one coming. Use to just call these guys extremists. What is going on?! Are the left afraid of alienating voters on the right in a pathetic attemp at dividing us amongst each other? A votes a vote and no concervative at any level is going to vote for more of what we’re seeing. No, we are not ok with a war on gas company’s, late term abortions, free everything for everyone, open borders, an honer system with terrorists, anti american indoctrination, child sexual deviation appraise, censorship, war on the christian and jewish religion, etc, etc

it’s just such a slap in the face for the voters that voted for trump more than any other republican in history. Clearly these ****ers are out of touch with reality.

it’s not so much that we love trump as much as he’s the epitome of the anti every single thing that’s happening. That’s the only reason we like him!

Last edited:
Ultra Magas out Trump Trump himself!

Watch the Senate race in PA where the Ultra just might upset Trump’s guy, Dr Oz

Last edited:
it’s not so much that we love trump as much as he’s the epitome of the anti every single thing that’s happening. That’s the only reason we like him!
This is what the left cannot seem to comprehend.

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
Fetterman (Pa demi candidate) is at a Omar, Cawthorn level of wack job loony. He is to the left of Bernie Sanders.
Hoping for McCormick to win
Normal republican conservative
Despite the lefts sick obsession with DJT , he actually is a pro Trump policy guy and someone that we will all get behind. The crazed left will try to spin his victory as an anti Trump triumph. Nonsense , nothing he supports is against the MAGA agenda
Of course the MAGA agenda is misstated by the left .
It’s pretty simple
Americans first
Not French or German . Or illegal aliens. Or fat cat arms manufacturers. Not China
Not swamp creatures
All Americans regardless of race or religion
The big lie is that MAGA stands for racism or hate
Just because we enforce borders and enforce the law , doesn’t mean we hate anyone
Dr Oz too is a capable guy , I just prefer the other MAGA guy .
The chick is a bit whack
Fetterman ? A total whack job .. AOC with a funny beard .

Despite the lefts sick obsession with DJT , he actually is a pro Trump policy guy and someone that we will all get behind. The crazed left will try to spin his victory as an anti Trump triumph. Nonsense , nothing he supports is against the MAGA agenda
It’s pretty simple
Americans first
Not French or German . Or illegal aliens. Or fat cat arms manufacturers. Not China
Not swamp creatures
Just because we enforce borders and enforce the law , doesn’t mean we hate anyone
The chick is a bit whack
I had started to like Barnette when I saw the Doctor Oz shill Sean Hannity condemning her. Hannity should be trusted no further than the length of his wallet. I started to like her more when her old tweets spoke truthfully about the dangers of radical islam. But she lost me this weekend when she could not answer in detail even softball questions that Shannon Bream was asking her. She was answering like she had a Phd. in the Jen pSAKi school of truth avoidance. I agree with you regarding McCormick.

It’s pretty simple
Americans first
Not swamp creatures
The chick is a bit whack
DD,

Some nice points. I wish I agreed that the MAGA agenda doesn’t lend itself so easily to allegations of racism or hate. But, through my admittedly different lens, it does. Consider the MAGA posters on this board who consistently:

*refer to VP Harris as “heels up” Harris. Can you see why that derisive description can be seen as racist, sexist and hate filled?

*wishing death on that old hag Nancy Pelosi. Could someone allege that this is hateful and sexist?

*mocking Mayor Pete for taking time to care for two young babies. Any anti gay hatred here?

*alleging that Biden “pooped his pants” when he met the Pope. Hate?

*calling AOC, the Puerto Rican representative from NYC, all manner of foul things. Sexist and anti Hispanic?

When MAGA supporters express these views or tolerate them, it is very natural for others to see them as racists and haters. This is reality for MAGA, not a big lie.

DD,

Some nice points. I wish I agreed that the MAGA agenda doesn’t lend itself so easily to allegations of racism or hate. But, through my admittedly different lens, it does. Consider the MAGA posters on this board who consistently:

*refer to VP Harris as “heels up” Harris. Can you see why that derisive description can be seen as racist, sexist and hate filled?

*wishing death on that old hag Nancy Pelosi. Could someone allege that this is hateful and sexist?

*mocking Mayor Pete for taking time to care for two young babies. Any anti gay hatred here?

*calling AOC, the Puerto Rican representative from NYC, all manner of foul things. Sexist and anti Hispanic?

When MAGA supporters express these views or tolerate them, it is very natural for others to see them as racists and haters. This is reality for MAGA, not a big lie.
Kind of like those ULTRA MAGA dudes beating up Jussie Smollett?

Reactions: mahb
Kind of like those ULTRA MAGA dudes beating up Jussie Smollett?
No, not like that at all. Smollett is a convicted criminal and will be punished. The posters I quoted above are still active and unpunished by their MAGA friends.

That tolerance for hate and racism within the MAGA community kills any hope improving that community’s reputation

No, not like that at all. Smollett is a convicted criminal and will be punished. The posters I quoted above are still active and unpunished by their MAGA friends.

That tolerance for hate and racism within the MAGA community kills any hope improving that community’s reputation
Do you consider it racist when all Trump supporters are labeled as uninformed racists? Did you consider it hateful when Pelosi ripped up Trump's State of The Union speech with a gleam in her eye on live cameras? Did you consider it hateful when Maxine Waters said, if you see any Trump supporters, crowd around them and make them know that they're not welcome? How about when that congresswoman said to Impeach the mother fuc*** just 30 days into Trump's term? I see a lot of hatred and racism from both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allied2651 and mahb
Keep defending the bafoon who voted for.

Pffft
Who is defending whom? I have been critical of Biden even though I voted for him. For example, he fueled inflation by being extra aggressive in handing out cash to those injured economically by Covid. It spurred demand when supplies of multiple items were scarce.

That said, the attacks on Biden re inflation have been simplistic in the extreme. Ex. A common narrative: “Inflation was very low under Obama and Trump. Biden came into office in Jan 2021. Inflation kicked up late that year and has spiked in 2022. Therefor, Biden caused this inflation. He’s gotta fix it now.”

Naive, uniformed and unhelpful.

Cortez,
Are you saying that anyone that believes in the following policies is a racist?
1 Lower taxes
2 less government regulation.
3 A robust/ clean oil and gas policy.
4 Build the Keystone pipeline.
5. Reverse every Biden administration energy policy.
6 Aggressively stop illegal immigrants from entering the country.
7 Complete the building of a physical barrier (aka - wall) to protect the border.
8 Do not spend federal tax dollars to give illegal aliens cell phones, baby formula and transportation to where ever they want.
9. An independent councel to investigate Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's possible involvement.
10 Defund the Nina Jankowitz ministry of disinformation.
11. Do not pass wasteful and inflationary Biden's BBB.
12. Keep the Filibuster in the Senate.
13 Do not "pack" the Supreme Court.
14 Demand that other NATO countries pay their fair share.
15 Require uniquely detailed accounting of money going to Ukraine making sure 90% goes to weapons. 0% can go to congressional pet projects.
16 Fire any DOJ employee that engages in political investigations of peaceful parents that happen to be Republicans/Conservative .
17 The Government has no right to force anyone to put any substance into their body that they don't want to.

If these policies define ULTRA MAGA, then include me with the 50% of the country that is ULTRA MAGA.
So Cortez, are you saying that I and 50% of the country are racists?
And I will ask you why do you support the nasty, creepy old man that wants to create labels to divide Americans and vilify half or the country and US congress?

Last edited:
Cortez,
1 Lower taxes
7 Complete the building of a physical barrier (aka - wall) to protect the border.
8 Do not spend federal tax dollars to give illegal aliens cell phones, baby formula and transportation to where ever they want.
9. An independent councel to investigate Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's possible involvement.
15 Require uniquely detailed accounting of money going to Ukraine making sure 90% goes to weapons. 0% can go to congressional pet projects.
16 Fire any DOJ employee that engages in political investigations of peaceful parents that happen to believe .
17 The Government has no right to force anyone to put any substance into their body that they don't want to.

If these policies define ULTRA MAGA, then include me with the 50% of the country that is ULTRA MAGA.
And I will ask you why do you support the nasty, creepy old man that wants to create labels to divide Americans and vilify half or the country and US congress?
Spot on
The most despicable allegations against republicans is that the lunatic murderer in Buffalo was somehow a MAGA follower

In my view the only ones that benefited from this horrible event are the democrats and their Media acolytes. It’s as if they cheered the deaths , like they cheered for Covid deaths when Trump was president. Or when they cheered for economic ruin when any republican is in control. Anything to gain a political advantage
Tomorrow Brandon will take an American tragedy and use it for political purposes.
Sad situation

You can’t make this shit up, i never saw this one coming. Use to just call these guys extremists. What is going on?! Are the left afraid of alienating voters on the right in a pathetic attemp at dividing us amongst each other? A votes a vote and no concervative at any level is going to vote for more of what we’re seeing. No, we are not ok with a war on gas company’s, late term abortions, free everything for everyone, open borders, an honer system with terrorists, anti american indoctrination, child sexual deviation appraise, censorship, war on the christian and jewish religion, etc, etc

it’s just such a slap in the face for the voters that voted for trump more than any other republican in history. Clearly these ****ers are out of touch with reality.

What do we call Biden...Ultra Depends? Ultra hair sniffer? What do we call Harris? Ultra leg spreader? Lol..These moronic Democrats have nothing. They are a disaster that will partially correct itself in November.

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Cortez,
1 Lower taxes
16 Fire any DOJ employee that engages in political investigations of peaceful parents that happen to believe .

C’mon, 17. I quoted posters on this site who’s posts support the stereotype of MAGA followers as racist and sexist and full of hate. This was in direct response to DD’s argument against the image of MAGA as racists full of hate.

Your 17 points above are off point. You made no response to DD or to my post. You just nailed your 17 points of policy on the wall….hoping to Provoke. Not helpful.

C’mon, 17. I quoted posters on this site who’s posts support the stereotype of MAGA followers as racist and sexist and full of hate. This was in direct response to DD’s argument against the image of MAGA as racists full of hate.

Your 17 points above are off point. You made no response to DD or to my post. You just nailed your 17 points of policy on the wall….hoping to Provoke. Not helpful.
Having a president that has driven the country's economy into an inflationary recesion is not helpful. It your nasty old man that parroted a DNC created smear campaign designed to divide the country that is not helpful. It is your senile old bat blaming his administrations failures on 50% of the people and attempting to villify them is not helpful. And you calling myself and others on this board that you no nothing about racist is certainly not helpful. In defense of Brandon, he was speaking about anyone that disagreed with his economic policies. Cortez, you owe me and others on this board an apology. You took Brandon's term and applied it people that agree with my 17 points and called us a vile term "racist". That is certainly not helpful!

Last edited:
Reactions: lysmaryj
DD,

Cool, lol so if you’re a republican, white, strait, male, you’re fair game but if you’re not, you’re off limits. That sounds logical, open minded and not extreme at all.

main-qimg-038185bd1819f9db65bc363dff8ec82f-lq

Cool, lol so if you’re a republican, white, strait, male, you’re fair game but if you’re not, you’re off limits. That sounds logical, open minded and not extreme at all.
Not at all 6882. Let’s discuss:

Rep Talib of Michigan is a radical Islamist and hater. Anti semitic and a Trump basher.

Maxine Waters is just nutty and Ill informed. That doesn’t make her a racist. Just cucko.

AOC has leftist ideas but is not, IMHO, racist or a hater. Her long interviews are actually quite interesting.

Some white guys are no doubt threatened by things that are a changing, eg Black, Asian, Hispanic, gay and other demographic changes in the population. That’s fine, natural and understood. But, reacting in MAGA ways to suppress and ridicule these changes is not good. Feels like old guys protecting their turf.

Can’t we move on?

Having a president that has driven the country's economy into an inflationary recesion is not helpful. It your nasty old man that parroted a DNC created smear campaign designed to divide the country that is not helpful. It is your senile old bat blaming his administrations failures on 50% of the people and attempting to villify them is not helpful. And you calling myself and others on this board that you no nothing about racist is certainly not helpful. In defense of Brandon, he was speaking about anyone that disagreed with his economic policies. Cortez, you owe me and others on this board an apology. You took Brandon's term and applied it people that agree with my 17 points and called us a vile term "racist". That is certainly not helpful!
You’re off the rails, 17. Your 17 points do not address the concerns of MAGAs who don’t want to be called racists and sexists. You are not helping. Rather, you ignore the stain to MAGA completely and completely ignore the sexist and anti gay nature of your political group.

Face it. MAGA white guys are in armed retreat from their past.

"MAGA white guys are in armed retreat from their past-" a little hyperbolic there Cortez That's a pretty broad brush you are wielding.

Last edited:
You’re off the rails, 17. Your 17 points do not address the concerns of MAGAs who don’t want to be called racists and sexists. You are not helping. Rather, you ignore the stain to MAGA completely and completely ignore the sexist and anti gay nature of your political group.

Face it. MAGA white guys are in armed retreat from their past.
Cortez, pretty hateful and divisive rhetoric there. So who died and made you God to look into the soul of another man? You and Brandon define half of the country as racist and homophobic. Is it any wonder that the country is divided? The entire ULTRA MAGA label came up when Biden was defending his economic policies. Because you have nothing on the economic issue you resort to name calling. Racism is a horrible thing. So falsely accusing someone of being a racist is an equally horrible thing. Are you so bereft of ideas that your only solution is to label anyone that disagrees with you as a racist, sexist or homophobe? That makes you pathetic in any race, creed, sex or sexual preference.

I am still waiting for your apology. You have gone from a political debate to personally smearing me.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
"MAGA white guys are in armed retreat from their past-" a little hyperbolic there Cortez That's a pretty broad brush you are wielding.
Don’t know about in retreat .
I do know that straight ( strait is either a jacket or a Texas Hero who sings about rodeos) view certain things with disdain. Like the term cisgender. WTF is that
Or plural pronouns used for one person
Or virtually no defense of our borders , although it is known that 85% of the illegals crossing over have no viable claim for legal asylum
Or the total failure of our inner city public schools to educate and the the denial of those in power to allow school choice
Actually the guy funding many MAGA candidates is gay
Actually many of the top republicans in the country are black
Actually many of the border Hispanics in Texas are turning republican
Actually many White women , not just men abhor late term abortion
Actually most Americans believe in the past where men actually were part of the nuclear family and raised their kids
I don’t know what Cortez means by the past , but many of us do believe that 2000 years of human civilization matter

Cortez, pretty hateful and divisive rhetoric there. So who died and made you God to look into the soul of another man? You and Brandon define half of the country as racist and homophobic. Is it any wonder that the country is divided? The entire ULTRA MAGA label came up when Biden was defending his economic policies. Because you have nothing on the economic issue you resort to name calling. Racism is a horrible thing. So falsely accusing someone of being a racist is an equally horrible thing. Are you so bereft of ideas that your only solution is to label anyone that disagrees with you as a racist, sexist or homophobe? That makes you pathetic in any race, creed, sex or sexual preference.

I am still waiting for your apology. You have gone from a political debate to personally smearing me.
If you read my posts, 17, you will see that I do not label people who support the MAGA agenda as racists. DD made that point and I agreed with him.

I then did add that some MAGAs do use language that lends itself to non MAGAs stereotyping them as racist, sexist and hateful. My examples were actual quotes of MAGAs on this site: Heels up Harris, death to Nancy, gay bashing Pete, destruction of AOC, etc. You did not respond to this point on language. I’m not sure why.

‘Rather, you posted your 17 policy points. I’m not smearing you or any MAGA who believes in the policies you espouse. My point was on language and the image it sends.

@ Cortez Heels Up Harris is a joke like Let's Go Brandon. She's pretty easy to make fun of when you look at her non record and never ending word salad. She's a public figure so what she says and does(not) gets scrutinized. Pete has been bashed for being incompetent not for being gay. Many people feel AOC is a vacuous airhead who has done nothing in Congress other than draw attention to herself- no legislation. Lighten up.

Last edited:
Heels Up Harris is a joke like Let's Go Brandon. She's pretty easy to make fun of when you look at her non record and never ending word salad. She's a public figure so what she says and does(not) gets scrutinized. Pete has been bashed for being incompetent not for being gay. Many people feel AOC is a vacuous airhead who has done nothing in Congress other than draw attention to herself- no legislation. Lighten up.
Kamala, Petey, Biden and AOC make fools of themselves every time they open their mouths in any race, religion, sex or sexual preference,

New poll shows Harris to be most unpopular person in the Democrat party. I remember when CD was pumping her tires, which are now flat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not at all 6882. Let’s discuss:

Rep Talib of Michigan is a radical Islamist and hater. Anti semitic and a Trump basher.

Maxine Waters is just nutty and Ill informed. That doesn’t make her a racist. Just cucko.

AOC has leftist ideas but is not, IMHO, racist or a hater. Her long interviews are actually quite interesting.

Some white guys are no doubt threatened by things that are a changing, eg Black, Asian, Hispanic, gay and other demographic changes in the population. That’s fine, natural and understood. But, reacting in MAGA ways to suppress and ridicule these changes is not good. Feels like old guys protecting their turf.

Can’t we move on?
How you doin? When are you and the wife going to make it to Central Florida? I promise you won’t be the only liberal friend to hang out. One of my dem buddies tonight brought a 2013 pape clement tonight as a matter a fact. There’s all sorts of you guys over here. Can’t escape it. Is what it is, you guys are every where. Not going to stop me from having a good time. Also drank a 03 caymus special select (mine), a 03 late harvest dolce by nickle and nickle, 95 chateau ausone and 06 merus cab. I can honestly say that amongst my circles it’s probably 60% red 40% blue. It’s central fl so lot of different folks with different mind sets. If i’m hanging out with them, you better believe they’re good folks though.

Last edited:
Who is defending whom? I have been critical of Biden even though I voted for him. For example, he fueled inflation by being extra aggressive in handing out cash to those injured economically by Covid. It spurred demand when supplies of multiple items were scarce.

That said, the attacks on Biden re inflation have been simplistic in the extreme. Ex. A common narrative: “Inflation was very low under Obama and Trump. Biden came into office in Jan 2021. Inflation kicked up late that year and has spiked in 2022. Therefor, Biden caused this inflation. He’s gotta fix it now.”

So you believe Biden’s only mistake regarding inflation were those Govt covid payments???
That is Naive, uniformed, and overtly unhelpful.

New poll shows Harris to be most unpopular person in the Democrat party. I remember when CD was pumping her tires, which are now flat.
I agree that Kamala has been a big disappointment. Chaotic staff management with no key leadership role on major items. Major missed opportunity as she would be in a great position should Biden decide not to run.

Last edited:
Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
How you doin? When are you and the wife going to make it to Central Florida? I promise you won’t be the only liberal friend to hang out. One of my dem buddies tonight brought a 2013 pape clement tonight as a matter a fact. There’s all sorts of you guys over here. Can’t escape it. Is what it is, you guys are every where. Not going to stop me from having a good time. Also drank a 03 caymus special select (mine), a 03 late harvest dolce by nickle and nickle, 95 chateau ausone and 06 merus cab. I can honestly say that amongst my circles it’s probably 60% red 40% blue. It’s central fl so lot of different folks with different mind sets. If i’m hanging out with them, you better believe they’re good folks though.

Thanks. No current plans to visit Central Florida. If I did, I would be happy to come by your premises to taste some great wines and catch up on all things Canes.

In that regard, I am at long last going to Bordeaux on a wine-oriented tour I originally booked in 2019. After many postponements, finally will go. It’s 6 days with a group of 18 led by a French winemaker who owns a Napa winery. He plans all the hotels, winery visits and meals. Can’t wait. 🇫🇷

I guess that would make me an Ultra Mega Trumper. IMAGINE THE RIOTS WHEN HE ANNOUNCES HIS 2024 CANDIDACY!!!! Trump running in 2024 and Abortion cancelled. Get your popcorn ready and watch our Third World citizens burn down their own neighborhoods coming this Summer!!!! LOL!!!!! Gonna be fun watching them shoot each other.

I guess that would make me an Ultra Mega Trumper. IMAGINE THE RIOTS WHEN HE ANNOUNCES HIS 2024 CANDIDACY!!!! Trump running in 2024 and Abortion cancelled. Get your popcorn ready and watch our Third World citizens burn down their own neighborhoods coming this Summer!!!! LOL!!!!! Gonna be fun watching them shoot each other.
DD and 17,

I say this with just an ounce of irony and humor, w no hatred intended, no allegations launched. Just an observation from this site:

Above is a devoted MAGA referring to “Third World citizens” “burning down their own neighborhoods.“. “Gonna be fun watching them shoot each other.”

Do you still wonder where non MAGAs might get their stereotypes that MAGAs so easily revert to racism and hate? Don’t have to dig deep or look far.

SMFH.

Injured by covid? My son made over 200K last year and got over $5000 in stimulus money.

Injured by covid? My son made over 200K last year and got over $5000 in stimulus money.
Does that mean that the windfall your son received negates legitimate aid delivered to others?

I live in an area heavily dependent on tourism and related hospitality. Housekeepers, gardeners, wait staff, bartenders, tour guides, hotel staff, etc etc were devastated by unemployment directly caused by Covid. They could not work remotley. The aid they received helped them survive economically over a disastrous 2 years.

Does that mean that the windfall your son received negates legitimate aid delivered to others?

I live in an area heavily dependent on tourism and related hospitality. Housekeepers, gardeners, wait staff, bartenders, tour guides, hotel staff, etc etc were devastated by unemployment directly caused by Covid. They could not work remotley. The aid they received helped them survive economically over a disastrous 2 years.
You answered your own question don't you think? NEED based certainly once we got passed the worst year. But our Government just doled out money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT