ADVERTISEMENT

Looking More And More Like LBJ Made Up Racist Graffiti Allegations.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Months after the fact, not one shred of evidence, outside of LBJ’s claim himself that it occurred. No witnesses, traces of graffiti paint, fingerprints, items moved, footsteps, video footage, anonymous tips, car tracks, or anything tangible to cooberate LBJ’s story.

Very interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: Strack_Cane
Months after the fact, not one shred of evidence, outside of LBJ’s claim himself that it occurred. No witnesses, traces of graffiti paint, fingerprints, items moved, footsteps, video footage, anonymous tips, car tracks, or anything tangible to cooberate LBJ’s story.

Very interesting
This was exposed as a hoax about 18 hours after the liberal cesspool known as ESPN blasted it out. Do you think for a second if this was real it would not have been a top story for weeks? They dropped it as soon as people started looking at the facts and realized that it was complete and total bullshit.

Perhaps they will now look at the "hate letters" sent to Kevin a Sumlin that were also faked. There is so much of this happening that there is a new story every couple of days.

Lebron has a witness. He was banging Manti Teo's girlfriend at the time. She will verify his story.

Very interesting
Notice that you miss no opportunity to attempt to denigrate any black person.But where were your screaming headline during the recent shootings in the Texas church? You re nothing but a little insignificant, jealous, little bigot.That white animal goes on a shooting rampage and you're silent.I'm convinced that a black dude ****ed your girl(if you had one).Go back to the booze and coke bro.You'll be alot happier.Lol..

Notice that you miss no opportunity to attempt to denigrate any black person.But where were your screaming headline during the recent shootings in the Texas church? You re nothing but a little insignificant, jealous, little bigot.That white animal goes on a shooting rampage and you're silent.I'm convinced that a black dude ****ed your girl(if you had one).Go back to the booze and coke bro.You'll be alot happier.Lol..
So right. Nothing but a sick racist drunk. Waiting for his support of the great republican Moore. It will be the liberal media that exposed the hypocrite.

Go back to your black panther rallies and hating white people rhetoric

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

The sky is blue

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
dlmcane does have a valid point in there. Why no mention of the Church shootings? Just curious. What's fair is fair. I see a lot of menion of what minorities are doing. People are people. It's just not right to generalize about people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT