ADVERTISEMENT

LYIN’ SHIFTY SCHIFF!

He’s been caught lying before - remember he along with the cretin Swawell said they had undeniable evidence Trump colluded with the Russians . Mueller report said nope - silence from the both of them of course . So some on the board here think he’s credible along with fancy Nancy LOL

Tonight even the liberal rag the Washington Post is admitting he was less than truthful - 4 Pinocchio’s - I can imagine how that hurt . So that’s 2 lies so far . Nancy saying it’s not political starting an impeachment investigation before she heard what the So- called WB ‘s report said and this Schiff lie
My God how can any sane person with half a brain not see this is all contrived to get a duly elected POTUS out of office ONLY because they don’t like his policies or him personally

Reactions: 6882
Tonight even the liberal rag the Washington Post is admitting he was less than truthful - 4 Pinocchio’s - I can imagine how that hurt . So that’s 2 lies so far . Nancy saying it’s not political starting an impeachment investigation before she heard what the So- called WB ‘s report said and this Schiff lie
My God how can any sane person with half a brain not see this is all contrived to get a duly elected POTUS out of office ONLY because they don’t like his policies or him personally

Nancy in her 60 minutes interview was asked how she could endorse impeachment without seeing whistleblower complaint ? She answered she had seen it. This was before Schiff was outed about lying that he hadn’t seen complaint or knew who whistleblower was even though they recommended a law firm for him to contact. Pelosi just as complicit.

He’s been caught lying before - remember he along with the cretin Swawell said they had undeniable evidence Trump colluded with the Russians . Mueller report said nope - silence from the both of them of course . So some on the board here think he’s credible along with fancy Nancy LOL
Comical hearing a Trumper complain about lying while supporting a serial liar!

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
tumblr_pazsvztQew1x91bieo1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT