ADVERTISEMENT

MAJOR PROPS TO GOV DE SANTIS….

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Ever since Disney has become woke, actually cancelling previous characters like Tinker Bell, and Captain Hook.!
Governor DeSantis has initiated a bill, which was passed, CANCELLING Disneys special status allowing then to create a their own government, police department, and tax free status.!
Who else is fukin tired of these over the top WOKE COMPANIES, taking social stands??????????

RED TSUNAMI COMING

Last edited:
Ever since Disney has become woke, actually cancelling previous characters like Tinker Bell, and Captain Hook.!
Governor DeSantis has initiated a bill, which was passed, CANCELLING Disneys special status allowing then to create a their own government, police department, and tax free status.!
Who else is fukin tired of these over the top WOKE COMPANIES, taking social stands??????????

RED TSUNAMI COMING
Well said

I can see it now -cops giving Mickey a ticket for driving in the Disney Parade without a license . If the local taxpayers are now going to have to fund some of the things Disney itself paid for -like police the taxpayers might not like it.
But Disney shouldn't be forcing a political agenda on young children.

Reactions: grbcane
What was wrong with Tinker Bell?
LOL!
AcceptableRapidBrownbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

What was wrong with Tinker Bell?
Tinkerbell was conscious of her figure and she had a issues with boys. Seriously!
Captain Hook might have offended handicapped persons. Seriously!!!
BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
lets not forget their jump on the liberal bandwagon “Don’t say Gay” when the law didnt even address that issue.
It was simply not allowing K-3 students being taught gender identity and sexual orientation by strangers instead of parents.
Disney have become nothing but profitable interlopers!
SMDH
pfffft

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and analap
I can see it now -cops giving Mickey a ticket for driving in the Disney Parade without a license . If the local taxpayers are now going to have to fund some of the things Disney itself paid for -like police the taxpayers might not like it.
But Disney shouldn't be forcing a political agenda on young children.
This is a misdirection. The special district charged fees for the services that covered all the cost and the debt payments. The local governments will be getting the same fees that Disney was collecting from the taxpayers so there is no increase. Now the cities and counties that Disney is in will also be getting additional permitting and license fees that Disney did not charge itself. I have been involved with many special districts.

This is a misdirection. The special district charged fees for the services that covered all the cost and the debt payments. The local governments will be getting the same fees that Disney was collecting from the taxpayers so there is no increase. Now the cities and counties that Disney is in will also be getting additional permitting and license fees that Disney did not charge itself. I have been involved with many special districts.
Regulation is another area of consideration. Am sure a lot of interesting situations will occur. For example has Disney been subject to compliance and inspections by County health officials? I tend to believe that Disney runs a pretty clean ship, but a county official would love to find something wrong just to make a name for themselves. At the least Disney will be forced to spend time and money to meet different reporting criteria. Environmental considerations are another similiar subject.

Reactions: majus12
Do you really need to be told which number is greater? No wonder the country if fukt. Adults don’t know what is > than and < than. For the record 80,000 is more than 32,000. See there’s this number called 80,000. It is bigger than 32,000. It is greater, therefore more powerful than 32,000. Some people think 80,000 wants to take over 32,000. We can’t let that happen.

[/QUOTE
Voo doo economics
They just need to increase the taxes Disney has to pay to make up any shortfall
This will not result in any financial benefit for Disney. Disney is screwed . What are they going to do ? Move a $ 1 trillion theme park?
They are not going to get free services
They are going to pay for their ridiculous actions

Do you really need to be told which number is greater? No wonder the country if fukt. Adults don’t know what is > than and < than. For the record 80,000 is more than 32,000. See there’s this number called 80,000. It is bigger than 32,000. It is greater, therefore more powerful than 32,000. Some people think 80,000 wants to take over 32,000. We can’t let that happen.
What's greater in this paragraph?

Voter registration data collected by the state and shared with POLITICO shows that there are now 6,035 more voters registered as Republicans than Democrats out of 14.3 million active registered voters. Each party has more than 5.1 million voters.

and concurreny fees, enviro fees..

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
Very astute post . Very smart observation

It just shows the continued brainwashing the democrats use , the continued gaslighting.
They hear some nonsense about 20% tax hikes and it becomes gospel. It’s fake news
But no one should underestimate the ability of the left to demean the intelligence of the American people. It’s part of their DNA .

Very astute post . Very smart observation

It just shows the continued brainwashing the democrats use , the continued gaslighting.
They hear some nonsense about 20% tax hikes and it becomes gospel. It’s fake news
But no one should underestimate the ability of the left to demean the intelligence of the American people. It’s part of their DNA .
Since the post found out Disney is going to have to pay more on their share of the costs now.

Didn't like it when Obama bailed out GM. No entity is too big to not allow to fail. Of course Obama was in the Unions pocket and had to do what they wanted.
It was Bush who bailed out GM you knucklehead 🤪 😆

and Bush bailed out Chrysler

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They weren't sure if IT was a boy or girl binary non binary LGBTQ+++++++so they scrapped it because they couldn't get a definitive answer.

Actually, Disney STATED Tinkerbell had body issues and as well as boy issues. Captain Hook might offend handicapped people
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BULLSHYT???????
A magical company is now WOKE and trying to cancel what we all grew up with
Sorry however fuk Disney and fuk all you woke persons

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Disney STATED Tinkerbell had body issues and as well as boy issues. Captain Hook might offend handicapped people
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BULLSHYT???????
A magical company is now WOKE and trying to cancel what we all grew up with
Sorry however fuk Disney and fuk all you woke persons
I'm with you on Disney. And I assure you there are plenty of Disney Board members and stockholders that are too.

What's greater in this paragraph?

Voter registration data collected by the state and shared with POLITICO shows that there are now 6,035 more voters registered as Republicans than Democrats out of 14.3 million active registered voters. Each party has more than 5.1 million voters.
Trust me. Once the election gets closer you’ll see 10 million more registered voters. My brother up in Palm Beach became a poll worker to identify fraud. That’s what good folks need to do.

The state needs 80,000 employees to work elsewhere. There are plenty of small businesses in the Orlando area that would love to reduce their overtime by hiring ex Disney employees. Remember Raoul, this could be Capitalism working not Communism!
Literally every small business in central fl has hiring now signs. There are literally 100’s of thousands of ppl fleeing blue states to live in central fl and it’s not because of disney. For those of you that think Central florida is still a one horse mickey mouse hick town, you’re living in the 70’s.

some of those Disney employees are bound to be parents themselves too. Don’t assume that all of them are automatically opposed to the parental choice and education law.

it’s also ridiculous for Robert Reich to assume that the voters in Osceola and orange counties are going to choose to not tax Disney. I expect they will see Disney is a big fat cash cow, they will tax it up the Wazoo.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT