ADVERTISEMENT

**Man, Will Smith Slap The Sht Out of Chris Rock Live on Tv?**

Has been talk for weeks that the Oscar’s was boring. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was staged.

if he meant it he would have hit him closed fist.

I think it was real. He had a lot of people consoling him during TV breaks, and he looked close to an emotional breakdown w his award acceptance speech.

Damn, mixed emotions for me on that one. I had to google the GI Jane reference and realized it was b/c she is losing hair due to alopecia. So that is kind of a bullshit joke, but still. That ain't cancer either. And words don't = physical response, least of all with that many people watching. Kind of funny Chris Rock just took it though, which hosting the show or not...no way I'm taking that lol. I actually don't think it was staged either, but who knows.

Well, the dude stood tall for his wife. That's all there is to it. Sometimes people just go to far. There is a person here that just goes too far as well...this is what happens when you actually see that person.

I think people get this impression they can say stupid shit about people because of an idea they have in their head about a person. That's a mistake people make far too often. You are gonna mess with the wrong one.

Behavioral standards have been dropping for years .Few people with them even watched this woke fest.

Has been talk for weeks that the Oscar’s was boring. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was staged.

if he meant it he would have hit him closed fist.

Reactions: central17
Anyone who thinks will smith soft ass is capable of disrespecting another man, is pure comedy to me.

shit was staged.

Reactions: central17
Lol will smith is a cuck. Some rapper had a song about blowing Jada’s back out and he stood there and cried about it.

Well, the dude stood tall for his wife. That's all there is to it. Sometimes people just go to far. There is a person here that just goes too far as well...this is what happens when you actually see that person.

I think people get this impression they can say stupid shit about people because of an idea they have in their head about a person. That's a mistake people make far too often. You are gonna mess with the wrong one.
Oh I see so when the LEFT turns comedy on one of it's own then VIOLENCE is warranted. It was a JOKE a BAD JOKE as no one really even laughed but we have ALL SEEN FAR WORSE BLOWS of COMEDY DELIVERED at that shyt show called The Oscars. Will Smith should have understood that and he should have spoken to Chris Rock privatly after the show. Poor taste? Yes. Bad reaction? Very much so.

Now had he teased her for her infidelity then all bets are off.

Lol will smith is a cuck. Some rapper had a song about blowing Jada’s back out and he stood there and cried about it.
Well, I think what people don't understand is the background to this. Chris Rock has been taking shots with these bad jokes with Will Smith and his wife in the past. There has been bad blood about this for years. It wasn't just a one off occurrence. There is history here.

Listen, people can act like they are hollier than thou but people are going to defend their wife like you would. Anyone would defend their family. His wife has a disease which causes her to lose her hair. I guess Will Smith wasn't in the mood this time.

A lot of people are saying it was staged. Let's face it, we are talking and writing about it this morning. They both seemed rather in control with the post slap reactions and comments. If someone unexpectedly slaps any of us, are we going to have a couple quick and witty comebacks ready and delivered without a stutter?

Remember they are both ACTORS, That is what happens in movies, a combination of words and actions are choreographed and they appear real.

Yeah, I don't think it was staged...because he slapped the crap out of him. Then the energy afterwards? They aren't going to act like us at some Miami football game. They are at the Oscars....lol.

Chris Rock was very professional afterwards to his credit. He acted like he gets slapped like that all the time...LOL

It doesn’t take a man to act like the snot nose, elitist, naught, spoiled little brat that willie acted like. He literally shouted obscenities in front of everyone on national tv and cried like some obnoxious little red neck brat at walmart. He smacked chris rock like my two year old hits my five year old when he get’s his toy taken from him, because he was offended over a lame joke. I can’t believe he cried like that. What a pussy. My first cousin has the same disease and it sucks but it’s not like she has a life threatening disease.

Little wille needs to have his mouth washed out with soap and sent to time out so he can think about what he did. Of all human beings this guy deserves to reprimanded and chastised for his actions because clearly he’s an immature elitist, entitled, spoiled little brat with a potty mouth.

it took a man to literally not even flinch when he got smacked, take a second, compose him self and basically save the show. Little brat willie is lucky he didn’t get the piss knocked out of him of the second his hand left chris’s face. Lucky for that little snot nose whiney princess, chris rock was ten times the man diva willie was and let it go. Will smith is not nor ever was a tough guy. He only plays one on tv. He did what he did because he knew he could get away with it which really makes him an even bigger coward. If you think will smith slaps chris rock while no ones around your kidding your self. Chris rock is no hard ass by any stretch but he is a grown man where as will smith is an elitist whinny little princess.

really bad look for will smith that he’ll never shake. Guy made his fame by being a goof ball in a tv series than bacicly being a cartoon character in mib and then parlaying that to bad boys. Name me one of his movies you or anyone you know has watched of his more than once. He wins these awards strictly due ti the woke content and not the acting. You could put freaking dennis rodman in his roles and it wouldn’t make a difference.

what pisses me off more than anything is that I should care less about this. Somebody please clue me in as to why I give a shit. I seriously have a million things going on in my life and this on my mind. Why?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT