ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we should elect a president that knows how to pick a staff.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
bingo1-640x800.jpg

You might want to look who the people are in that picture. before you post total BS .. Mike Pence ?still there Ben Carson ? still there, Ivanka? still there , Jared Kushner ? still there , Steven Mnuchin? still there , Betsy Devos ? still there, Shawn Hannity ?- WTF , Bill O'reilly ?- WTF ,Roger fukin Ailes..? WTF are you talking about .....nice troll CD...get a clue.

You might want to look who the people are in that picture. before you post total BS .. Mike Pence ?still there Ben Carson ? still there, Ivanka? still there , Jared Kushner ? still there , Steven Mnuchin? still there , Betsy Devos ? still there, Shawn Hannity ?- WTF , Bill O'reilly ?- WTF ,Roger fukin Ailes..? WTF are you talking about .....nice troll CD...get a clue.
Ok pretty sure you get the gist.

Reactions: jpboca
This may be cd’s biggest FAILED post of all and that’s saying something considering all laughable crap he’s posted . This is hilarious. Q
Hey, it's only his seventy sixth thousand five hundred and twelfth post. Give the man a chance.

Ok pretty sure you get the gist.
They get it..They get the incompetence of this man who will take himself and 19k of his supporters to Tulsa( an upcoming hotspot for COVID) where he will purposely subject, with no masks, no Social Distancing, no protection, to Hours and Hours of mindless garbage and the strong chance that they too will be infected with the virus.....November 3rd cannot get here quick enough so we can Make the White House Great Again..

Reactions: cdwright40
They get it..They get the incompetence of this man who will take himself and 19k of his supporters to Tulsa( an upcoming hotspot for COVID) where he will purposely subject, with no masks, no Social Distancing, no protection, to Hours and Hours of mindless garbage and the strong chance that they too will be infected with the virus.....November 3rd cannot get here quick enough so we can Make the White House Great Again..
I am at the point I just don't have any respect for these people. I don't care. This is some stupid shit supporting this racist, narcissistic, moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT