ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe "retiring".....Russia,Russia,Russia...

nuclear-bomb-explosion2.jpg

Thug no offense, however I just figured out why @rerun and @cems don’t reply. When you ask them “thoughts” it doesn’t register with them!! Unless it’s something they heard in last 10 minutes on NPR or CNN they don’t think for themselves. Pathetic Rerun just started a thread from an article over a year ago. Desperate unemployed stiff petting his cats and digging up old articles

Thug no offense, however I just figured out why @rerun and @cems don’t reply. When you ask them “thoughts” it doesn’t register with them!! Unless it’s something they heard in last 10 minutes on NPR or CNN they don’t think for themselves. Pathetic Rerun just started a thread from an article over a year ago. Desperate unemployed stiff petting his cats and digging up old articles

Says the guy that posts articles he can't even read.

Reactions: cems52
Hanging onto @Dr.L.ThugU knuts again? You do know it's the holiday season and we don't have time to watch a dam board all day like you?

Reactions: andyctree
It’s called a conversation, no creepy pictures or weird one/ two word responses. Save all the creepy stuff till after New Years.
Are you calling a truce until after the holidays? That way you will not get banned while stuffing your mouth.....I meant stockings.

Are you calling a truce until after the holidays? That way you will not get banned while stuffing your mouth.....I meant stockings.
No it was advice, nobody wants to see the weird stuff you posts during the holidays. Why would I get banned? I don’t put up weird pictures with sexual overtones.

No chance that was sarcasm, you are just that stupid and uninformed. Like I said yesterday I’ve tripped over rocks smarter than you!
Really? Check this out. Do you think it matters where the hell McCabe is if Mueller wants to interview him? Or for that matter anybody that Trump decides to "retire".

Really? Check this out. Do you think it matters where the hell McCabe is if Mueller wants to interview him? Or for that matter anybody that Trump decides to "retire".
You missed the point, as usual. Amazing how stupid you are!! Just baffling!!

The whole problem here is Muller walked into a den of death at the FBI, Obama had stacked the deck, used the the Congres appointed FISA against a political opponent. Muller knows it and his investigation is a shit show. This will go down as one of biggest scandals of all time. Not Russia collusion. Obama has been silent, and Hillary hasn’t said shit. When this is over we’re gonna say The Obama Admin, along with the Clinton machine was the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Trump was the worst thing to happen to the Political elite, this the reason they all hated him.

And when Biden runs in 2020, all you’re gonna hear is the video clip of him saying “over the whole 8 years, not even a hint of scandal” he’s a dumb ass too!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT