ADVERTISEMENT

Megan Rapone

ddimaggio

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
Of course this progressive democrat is pushing for trans boys to be able to compete with girls
One of the liberals on this forum suggested that democrats don’t support the transsexual agenda ( or was it drag queens in kindergarten?)
No the democrats here own this travesty.
In a sports context , it’s nothing less than cheating. I’m a moral context , I reject it as an aberration which is being normalized by a whacked out woke culture that rejects norms that have governed human behavior since the cavemen were killing the woolly mammoth.
This is you party
The pink headed lesbian who wants guys to compete athletically with girls
I raised a girl
She competed in youth tennis , was ranked in the under 14 USTA FLORIDA rankings
What would I do if some boy twice her size and strength came out to face her across the net ?
You don’t want to know .

A few things are concerning. Such as starting to call women baby carriers instead of women...but overall rates very low on the scale of things I'm just not concerned about. It is Just not that important to me.

A few things are concerning. Such as starting to call women baby carriers instead of women...but overall rates very low on the scale of things I'm just not concerned about. It is Just not that important to me.
Of course not u Marica why would it you don’t have balls to create life , thank god..!!!

Reactions: Cool Runnin'
CD everyone knows you have nothing original to say, you are a agenda driven political activist, who only ever needs to stay up to date with ideological talking points. That's a Given, Everyone knows this. Your pretty played out to be subtle and nice.
The funniest thing, like an omen of The Apocalypse, is that YOU said " A few things are concerning" 🤣 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I mean when a total Ideolog liberal Democrat says they have CONCERNS !!!!!! Game over, even YOUR BLIND ASS realizes HOW BIG A DESASTER Captain Poopy Pants has been. WOW Never thought you had a shred of normalcy in you. How could you let that Truth Slip CD ??? Has Biden's Compleat and utter failure brought your delusions crashing down on your head ? WOW !
Hey if You go Republican I will Change as well😜, but you may wanna keep it on the DL before mikey, cortez, and Raoul find out and un friend you 🤣 😂🤣😂

Nobody cares what she thinks about anything. Go away !
Well the moron in chief did say almost the same thing , supporting trans men athletes competing with girls . That’s the democrat policy position. Period. They try to hem and haw , but that’s their deal
They promote gender choice as a rational decision for 10 year olds , making it the fad de jour
It’s sick
Am I transphobic? Probably. And proud of it
Do I care whether Bruce Jenner went all chick ? No
Do I care whether kids are pushed to choose their sex at age 10 and take meds and have surgery? Yeah
Do I care that this trans people compete unfairly? Yeah

Well, what the hell do women carry? Aliens? They carry the baby, in case you haven't noticed. If it not important to you, why do feel the need to comment on it?

Reactions: majus12
Of course this progressive democrat is pushing for trans boys to be able to compete with girls
One of the liberals on this forum suggested that democrats don’t support the transsexual agenda ( or was it drag queens in kindergarten?)
In a sports context , it’s nothing less than cheating. I’m a moral context , I reject it as an aberration which is being normalized by a whacked out woke culture that rejects norms that have governed human behavior since the cavemen were killing the woolly mammoth.
This is you party
I raised a girl
What would I do if some boy twice her size and strength came out to face her across the net ?
You don’t want to know .
I just got back home in S.W.Florida from a business trip to Denver. I have never seen so many Pink haired , nose ringed, homeless looking people in my life. It is a liberal Democratic, drug infested area of male he she's, lesbians, and Antifa looking scum that dominate today's headlines. I bought my 2 1/2 year old grandson a t - shirt at the airport. When I got home my wife said to me the the name Colorado on the t - shirt had a rainbow behind the name Colorado. She said, " didn't you look at that t- shirt before you bought it"? They reach these kids with their agenda any way they can.

This is you party
I raised a girl
You don’t want to know .
$$$$$$$$$$$$ POST...........

Well, what the hell do women carry? Aliens? They carry the baby, in case you haven't noticed. If it not important to you, why do feel the need to comment on it?
So you would rather your mother and wife be referred to as a baby carrier than a woman? Okay that's your business. The women in my life are more than just baby carriers. I feel the need to comment on it so everyone else knows regarding my opinion on the subject It's not that important to me.

So you would rather your mother and wife be referred to as a baby carrier than a woman? Okay that's your business. The women in my life are more than just baby carriers.
You better go fast and hook up to that liberal brainwashing machine, because more talk and thinking like this and you'll lose your Liberal Card CD !!!!!

On
You better go fast and hook up to that liberal brainwashing machine, because more talk and thinking like this and you'll lose your Liberal Card CD !!!!!
Its inescapable, most democrats refuse to acknowledge the insanity involved with the normalization of kids choosing gender , boys beating up on girls athletically, drag queens populating kindergarten
Why
They don’t want to offend a key constituency group , the gender fluid , pink haired , sexually ambiguous woke crowd that makes the most noise . Like the diversity folks who took over a national treasure, ( Disney ) and made it a beacon for wackos
Again, grown ups can do whatever they want , whatever floats their boat .
But don’t indoctrinate, don’t proselytize, especially kids , and don’t force cheating in sports where gender matters

Well, that's the one thing I would never be on board with that. That's stupid.

Well, that's the one thing I would never be on board with that. That's stupid.
giphy.gif

You Sir made my weekend ! Thank you CD

Reactions: majus12
YOU WILL BE CONCERNED IF LET'S SAY ONE OR TWO OF OUR D LINEMEN TURN TRANNY!!!! SO IT DOES CONCERN YOU!

Reactions: Dom70
Well the moron in chief did say almost the same thing , supporting trans men athletes competing with girls . That’s the democrat policy position. Period. They try to hem and haw , but that’s their deal
They promote gender choice as a rational decision for 10 year olds , making it the fad de jour
It’s sick
Am I transphobic? Probably. And proud of it
Do I care whether Bruce Jenner went all chick ? No
Do I care whether kids are pushed to choose their sex at age 10 and take meds and have surgery? Yeah
Do I care that this trans people compete unfairly? Yeah
Gender Choice ... that is crazy. There are two ... and you don't choose. A person might want to pretend, posture, for whatever reason. But at the end of the day the chromosomes are there or they aren't. It is amazing the things people have invented to express outrage and concern about. Can't wait for football season to begin.

Reactions: zackbear and utatem
Gender Choice ... that is crazy. There are two ... and you don't choose. A person might want to pretend, posture, for whatever reason. But at the end of the day the chromosomes are there or they aren't. It is amazing the things people have invented to express outrage and concern about. Can't wait for football season to begin.
It's amazing Rick. The science is what matters.....until it no longer matters.

I'm worried about inflation, gas prices, crime and illegal immigrants. AOC and her woke colleagues on the left are worried about calling mothers "Birthing People." Are idiots like her going to make America a world leader again? Doubtful. Democrats need a reboot

Reactions: majus12 and mahb
So you would rather your mother and wife be referred to as a baby carrier than a woman? Okay that's your business. The women in my life are more than just baby carriers. I feel the need to comment on it so everyone else knows regarding my opinion on the subject It's not that important to me.
I don't refer to my wife as the baby carrier. She is my wife, mother, friend, and confidant. She is the mother to my two sons and frankly never thought about another gender carrying a baby. So, you can refer to your significant other as whatever you want but do not interpret what I say. You will be CD Wrong on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT