ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas.

Jesus repudiates you bastards. Read the Gospels. Put the Christ in Christmas. Not Trump the anti Christ.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY LIBERAL FRIENDS TONIGHT! If you are a Cane, I love you no matter what our political differences are.
Happy Holidays to all my misguided but funny right wing wacko buddies on Canesport. However. I caution my conservative friends. You do NOT want to go to Starbucks. Not this year. Horrible.
Waging the war on Christmas truly bigly this year. TRUMP IS UPSET!!! No green and red cups. WTF right?
Baby Jesus is going to tell Santa. There will be hell to pay. Just watch.

Go to Dunkin. Same cups year round.

Happy Holidays to all my misguided but funny right wing wacko buddies on Canesport. However. I caution my conservative friends. You do NOT want to go to Starbucks. Not this year. Horrible.
Waging the war on Christmas truly bigly this year. TRUMP IS UPSET!!! No green and red cups. WTF right?
Baby Jesus is going to tell Santa. There will be hell to pay. Just watch.

Go to Dunkin. Same cups year round.

CR. Nothing but the best wishes for your family.

Canesreturn!! I have a Jewish dad and a Catholic mom!!
I hope I didn't offend! Merry Christmas. Avoid Starbucks you will get rerally mad. I made a written complaint re the cups today. The manager called me a right wing snowflake.

Trump is President.
Tax Reform was passed.
Liberals are still a worthless cesspool of bitchassness, douchebaggery, and above all mental midgetry.

2017 was a great year.
Yes to all of the above and you can add that Merkel is still running your beloved Germany. What are they thinking over there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT