ADVERTISEMENT

Might Richt’s Attempts To Spread His Faith Raise Questions For UM?

Preach on! Although the one dude blasted Richt for his beliefs all due to BBBitterness and overreaction. He eating his own shoes now. Let Richt be Richt is all I say.
You know, it just dawned on me……..while you spent two or three hours researching my post history I am absolutely sure you came across tons of my posts where I had admittedly changed my opinion on Richt giving details accompanied by a few mea culpas right after his hire. The internet never forgets…lol. Do you see where I am going with this? By using my keyboard I have probably caused you to spend time curled up into a fetal position thinking of ways to retaliate and this is the best you’ve got. You getting the picture yet or is there still a need to continue posting in a thread where victory has been declared with a notation that no further comments were needed….lmao……or maybe it’s not a laughing matter.

Last edited:
I was in the locker room Jimmy's last year there and I can tell you this.....I ALWAYS enjoyed watching Father Leo pray over the boys prior to a game.

I love the fact we have a God fearing coach leading us.....it will pay dividends!!

Reactions: JTH007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT