ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Wright & Mr. Cems.....

beastnmayne

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Don't get mad at me, I'm going to throw something out here for everyone to ponder. I'm sitting here with a cocktail watching the Masters Golf Tournament. Where is the out-cry for name of this tournament to be changed ?

Don't get mad at me, I'm going to throw something out here for everyone to ponder. I'm sitting here with a cocktail watching the Masters Golf Tournament. Where is the out-cry for name of this tournament to be changed ?
Shows you how much I know about golf. I actually researched where the name came from thinking it would be some former slave owner who started the tournament....lol. I am being serious. Dont let too many of the others on here know what I did because I have a rep to protect..lol.

Shows you how much I know about golf. I actually researched where the name came from thinking it would be some former slave owner who started the tournament....lol. I am being serious. Dont let too many of the others on here know what I did because I have a rep to protect..lol.
Dude, I was the same way. I just knew several plantation owners started this event....

Nice Cems, at least you didn't cuss me out.....
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT