ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Tightening the Noose

Now the Washington Post is not a credible news source?
Link doesn’t work, and no it’s slanted. Headline says “Democracy dies in darkness” on thier high horse yet refused to talk about HRC stealing the nomination!

Link doesn’t work, and no it’s slanted. Headline says “Democracy dies in darkness” on thier high horse yet refused to talk about HRC stealing the nomination!
Try now otherwise CD or I can come to your home to fix that cheap azz computer you have.

Aldeqr2.gif

Right wingers keep saying, no collusion. Well Bob Mueller doesn't agree. Trump going down like Stormy Daniels went down on him and the thousands of others.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...w-the-target-is-trump/?utm_term=.67f5e59c8caa

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...w-the-target-is-trump/?utm_term=.8c265835b4cc

Now the Washington Post is not a credible news source?

Try now otherwise CD or I can come to your home to fix that cheap azz computer you have.

Lmao this aged well

Reactions: bobbie jo and 6882
WTF is this year from now shzzt? I ain't going nowhere. You need to start taking your meds.
You need to repent of your liberal malfeasance cems, we're a forgiving group, admit your dumbassness and join the free thinkers. Get away from the grey, clarity of thought is a beautiful trait we conservatives share, it's what makes us great.

Reactions: bobbie jo
You need to repent of your liberal malfeasance cems, we're a forgiving group, admit your dumbassness and join the free thinkers. Get away from the grey, clarity of thought is a beautiful trait we conservatives share, it's what makes us great.
Yep if he would do that The bet we had would be forgotten. But he will not because he is a liberal and they are never accountable.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
You right wingers will get what's coming to you for following that corrupt POS in the WH.

Bump, still funny.

Can someone post the gif of ray liota from good fellas laughing. I think it’s fitting.

You will not be happy. Lol....lol
Cems have you seen Breezy lately your whore hero lol you are like her you keep getting screwed daily by pencil neck telling you he got President Trump. Stop abusing yourself and check into a halfway house for help lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT