ADVERTISEMENT

Musk is nothing short of GENIUS!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
He has exposed Twitter. He has shown them to be FRAUDULENT!
He has put thier management and board in quite the pickle.
This goes WAY beyond the desire to takeover the company and take it public.

They want to institute a poison pill which means DISCOUNTING the share price to current shareholders for a limited time so they can buy more shares and have more votes but it dilutes the shares driving down the price and value of the company.
He has shown they will do whatever it takes to CONTROL and CENSOR and remain the ARBITOR of what can be said.
At the very least litigation is coming and I predict the current Mgt. and Board will be ousted.
Sheer genius
And lets look at the MSNBC panel's opinion and their arrogance. " It"s OUR JOB TO CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE THINK."

Raoul is the Definition of Ideolog. He doesn't see liberty, nor this country as the common person. I think his idea of freedom is that you should be grateful he and his ilk did the thinking for you, so as long as you do as your told, you are free. He'll never see nor understand the points the common people, because by definition if they rebel against what his ilk deems, it's obvious they just don't have the brain to understand "The Greater Good". It's a Government by the Elite Class doing for the people, what they deem correct. Not to be mistaken for what our founding Fathers constructed, which is a Republic of the people lead by leaders chosen by The People working FOR the People.

Raoul is the Definition of Ideolog. He doesn't see liberty, nor this country as the common person. I think his idea of freedom is that you should be grateful he and his ilk did the thinking for you, so as long as you do as your told, you are free. He'll never see nor understand the points the common people, because by definition if they rebel against what his ilk deems, it's obvious they just don't have the brain to understand "The Greater Good". It's a Government by the Elite Class doing for the people, what they deem correct. Not to be mistaken for what our founding Fathers constructed, which is a Republic of the people lead by leaders chosen by The People working FOR the People.
And it's very strange because I think Raoul is a Cuban Veteran. Makes no sense. I served and I don't have one former shipmate that I served with who is a liberal.
Not one!

And it's very strange because I think Raoul is a Cuban Veteran
Very Very hard to believe any Cuban that LIVED in Cuba under the regime would be (it's typically their children that were born here with all the freedom and privilege we have). I've run into some in the healthcare that I believe were nothing more than Cuban government plants. Just got to the US can't speak and can hardly read English, yet were ICD and Billing masters, with enough seed money to start multiple clinics and diagnostics. Maybe one of those IF he is Cuban

Reactions: genghiscane
And it's very strange because I think Raoul is a Cuban Veteran. Makes no sense. I served and I don't have one former shipmate that I served with who is a liberal.
Not one!

Maybe that's because you served in a previous century. While Republicans are fixated on science denial about climate change - DoD is leaning forward on the issue.

While Republicans are obsessed with inhumane anti-LGBT laws, the Air Force is supporting those affected by them.

Its the 21st century. The Neanderthal age is over.

Maybe that's because you served in a previous century. While Republicans are fixated on science denial about climate change - DoD is leaning forward on the issue.

While Republicans are obsessed with inhumane anti-LGBT laws, the Air Force is supporting those affected by them.

Yeah so we can take it up the azz when war breaks out. Sort of like that fine Military planning in Afghanistan we witnessed.

Really,,,,,,,,,, So shutting down American Oil Production, and increasing Russian, Venezuelan, and Iranian DIRTY oil production is what you deem Better for the Environment? You guys are Frauds. Your "Science" is a Lie and a Joke, and you mold it to fit your daily agenda. You can fool some of the people some of the Time, but you can not Fool all the people all the time.

Yeah so we can take it up the azz when war breaks out. Sort of like that fine Military planning in Afghanistan we witnessed.

Your personal sexual frustrations notwithstanding, the initial point you made was simply wrong. I work alongside the military on a regular basis and don't see the unhinged right wing lunacy you describe. What I do see are professionalism and inclusiveness.

Your personal sexual frustrations notwithstanding, the initial point you made was simply wrong. I work alongside the military on a regular basis and don't see the unhinged right wing lunacy you describe. What I do see are professionalism and inclusiveness.
We had inclusion when I served but you could not let them know if you were Gay. I never agreed with that but that's the way it was. Racism was 100% not tolerated at all. That's the truth.
Now homosexuality is accepted but once again the left goes too far.

Reactions: grbcane

That’s funny “Republicans fixated on denial of Climate Change” lol. No. It’s liberals who are fixated shoving it down everyone’s throats without proof. Gore said NYC would be underwater by 2012. Greenland would be …green.
seriously NONE of the predictions have come to pass.
Back in the middle of the 00s when there were a rash of hurricanes… libs said, “SEE?” Global Warming. Global Warning is going to be an everyday occurrence with climate change. Funny thing happened though. A decade of quiet. Little impact from hurricanes.
New Headline “Climate Change actually reduces hurricanes”. True story. They said the weather concerning hurricanes is poorly understood and that this may be. Positive impact from climate change.
Lo and Behold. Hurricanes returned. New Headline “See Global Warming …. Blah blah Hurricanes blah blah” yea.
Is that the “Science” you mean? The one where the debate is over but still poorly understood? That science?
And I’ll believe climate change is going to bring catastrophes when folks like Leo DiCap stop flying 50+ times a year in a private jet. When Obama doesn’t destroy an ecological preserved site to build a mansion in the beach and Hawaii. When Gore doesn’t pay 10mil in cash for beachfront mansion in So Cal. (Which by the way had a heated 1/2 Olympic-size swimming pool with a nice unground jacuzzi nearby. You know what was missing? Any signs of green energy -like solar panels etc).
Or the year he spent 30k$ on just his electric bill. With only he and his wife at the house.
I’ll believe in climate change when the owners of 500 private jets flown into Copenhagen for a summit do.

That’s funny “Republicans fixated on denial of Climate Change” lol. No. It’s liberals who are fixated shoving it down everyone’s throats without proof. Gore said NYC would be underwater by 2012. Greenland would be …green.
seriously NONE of the predictions have come to pass.
Back in the middle of the 00s when there were a rash of hurricanes… libs said, “SEE?” Global Warming. Global Warning is going to be an everyday occurrence with climate change. Funny thing happened though. A decade of quiet. Little impact from hurricanes.
New Headline “Climate Change actually reduces hurricanes”. True story. They said the weather concerning hurricanes is poorly understood and that this may be. Positive impact from climate change.
Lo and Behold. Hurricanes returned. New Headline “See Global Warming …. Blah blah Hurricanes blah blah” yea.
Is that the “Science” you mean? The one where the debate is over but still poorly understood? That science?
And I’ll believe climate change is going to bring catastrophes when folks like Leo DiCap stop flying 50+ times a year in a private jet. When Obama doesn’t destroy an ecological preserved site to build a mansion in the beach and Hawaii. When Gore doesn’t pay 10mil in cash for beachfront mansion in So Cal. (Which by the way had a heated 1/2 Olympic-size swimming pool with a nice unground jacuzzi nearby. You know what was missing? Any signs of green energy -like solar panels etc).
Or the year he spent 30k$ on just his electric bill. With only he and his wife at the house.
I’ll believe in climate change when the owners of 500 private jets flown into Copenhagen for a summit do.

You forgot Obama and his $11.75M 6895 sq ft home on 29.3 private acres that's on Martha's Vineyard just a few feet above sea level

I thought NY City would be underwater by 2020? Nothing says rising seas like investing 12M in coastal property

obama-marthasvineyard-house.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT