ADVERTISEMENT

My 2 cents....

MiamiAlum10

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2018
Tennessee
This country is going to have FAR bigger problems on its hands if folks don't go back to work. Country will collapse economically. But I think that's the goal of a lot of these decision makers. This virus has turned into an obvious political weapon.

The mortality is sitting at .04%. Give me a break.

To me this seems like a “we know we can’t win in November so let’s use this virus to destroy Trump” last Hail Mary before the clock strikes zero. Time to call it like it is.

This country is going to have FAR bigger problems on its hands if folks don't go back to work. Country will collapse economically. But I think that's the goal of a lot of these decision makers. This virus has turned into an obvious political weapon.

To me this seems like a “we know we can’t win in November so let’s use this virus to destroy Trump” last Hail Mary before the clock strikes zero. Time to call it like it is.
Very sick people.

I believe even when it reopens it's going to be a disaster.

Reactions: Raoul2

4% not .04%...Rookie mistake..

The US accounts for about 4% of the worlds population and about 25%ish of the infection. (Numbers are obviously abstract at this point).This is no joke. We have to figure out how to do both without killing to many people right ?

CANES !!!

isnt it essentially the same thing?

We have to keep in mind too that 4% is heavily inflated by hospitals treating cancer and other very sick patients who happened to have covid as a covid death

whatever feeds YOUR political agenda? Right.

Take whatever the CFR is and divide it by at least 10 for the IFR. More and more studies and evidence showing that we are only finding and confirming a small small percentage of cases.

A NY sample of 215 pregnant women showed 88% were asymptomatic. Massachusetts tested a homeless population and a sewage system for antibodies and found a huge percentage of asymptomatic infection or antibodies in the homeless community and about 8x the confirmed cases in community in which they did the sewage test.

Reactions: bearguys
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT