ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
Has now banned the flying of Confederate Flags at all NASCAR events. Strictly prohibited.

Reactions? Have at it!

Has now banned the flying of Confederate Flags at all NASCAR events. Strictly prohibited.

Reactions? Have at it!
No problem with it. Will have a huge problem if the radical leftists start claiming racism if Bubba Wallace doesn’t win tonight in his BLM paint scheme.

First of all most people who fly that flag aren’t racist, unfortunately it’s been co opted by extreme racist groups. I have never desired to have anything to do with the confederate flag, and because of peoples reactions would rather not see it.

I’m not crazy about the decision, because it represents the growing censorship in our society. I do think the decision was probably in their best interest.

Reactions: 289fia
Nascar is already going downhill and it will get worse.

The NFL, Nascar, and corporations aren't stupid - they see the direction this is going and don't want to be on the wrong side of history

9onP955.png

Yeah, I see a lot of people upset NASCAR did this. People have to let this sink in. Upset a racist heritage does not get honored. That says it all.

Someone tell me this.....also, where in the world is the loser of a war have their heritage honored? What country has statues erected of a loser?

The NFL, Nascar, and corporations aren't stupid - they see the direction this is going and don't want to be on the wrong side of history

9onP955.png
But the NFL never learned from their previous kneeling debacle...

image-2.png

Yeah, I see a lot of people upset NASCAR did this. People have to let this sink in. Upset a racist heritage does not get honored. That says it all.

Someone tell me this.....also, where in the world is the loser of a war have their heritage honored? What country has statues erected of a loser?
Do statues of Indians count? America has plenty of them honoring another group that took up arms against the US.

Reactions: utatem

9onP955.png
Maybe your right...i want to see how NASCAR does with this...nfl I agree with you...i don't care what ppl do but I haven't watched it for 3 years now...so it doesn't matter either way to me.

NASCAR banned the flag but trying to keep 100k white drunk southern fans from flying the flag is going to be real interesting.
Yeah that’s going to be good o_O

Root’n for my boy Chase Elliot

I am not in favor of the flag...but to tell someone he can't fly it is against everything in America....

Not really. The Confederate states fought the union. The union won. That should've been the end of that flag in this country. Cause you can damn sure bet had it been the other way around you wouldn't have union flags still flying.

Not really. The Confederate states fought the union. The union won. That should've been the end of that flag in this country. Cause you can damn sure bet had it been the other way around you wouldn't have union flags still flying.
It's still against there rights...either way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT