ADVERTISEMENT

Need tix- please advise

Jawdoc2

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2014
Single dad living in TN. UM grad. Going to visit mom and taking my 3 young sons (11, 7 and 3yo) . Would like to have them experience the UM vibe as they are CANES fans thru dad. Any suggestions on best place to buy tix? Best kid friendly seats in the house? Thank u in advance... GO CANES []_[] !

p.s. I enjoy reading the many threads. Nice to hear the local CANES vibe when living away from MIA

I go with little kids pretty often. No idea if there are any available but look on Stubhub at the sections in the upper corners under the video boards. 325 is one section I’m sure of, there’s 8 sections just like it. It’s a one row section, nobody in front of kids and nobody behind them if they want to stand up. Also easy out to bathroom and concessions.
Make sure you try and get them there for Cane walk.

Reactions: Jawdoc2
Excellent advice. Thank you. Should've mentioned.... I want the best possible viewpoint so that my kids can get the wow factor. Price not a concern but obviously good consumer bang for the buck would be best.

Nothing grumpier than a 7 year old with a big dude sitting front of him! Shoot for front row of either a 200 or 300 section if those corners aren’t available.

Single dad living in TN. UM grad. Going to visit mom and taking my 3 young sons (11, 7 and 3yo) . Would like to have them experience the UM vibe as they are CANES fans thru dad. Any suggestions on best place to buy tix? Best kid friendly seats in the house? Thank u in advance... GO CANES []_[] !

p.s. I enjoy reading the many threads. Nice to hear the local CANES vibe when living away from MIA
TickPick SeatGeek wait till day before prices will drop for sure

There are alcohol free sections for families.

Excellent advice. Thank you. Should've mentioned.... I want the best possible viewpoint so that my kids can get the wow factor. Price not a concern but obviously good consumer bang for the buck would be best.
I'd go with club seats then. I bring my daughters, 8 and 5 years old. It's a comfortable section for the kids, good food, clean bathrooms, air conditioner. As I type this, I'm realizing I'm sounding quite dainty, haaaa! No, for real, if the cost isn't as much of a concern, they're hard to beat. Enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT