ADVERTISEMENT

New ballots magically appear in New Jersey!

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
  • Wow
Reactions: central17
The Dems like Mike know it was stolen, but they don’t care, they believe in a completely different America one like Venezuela.
And you believe in a twice impeached serial lying con man who claims the election was stolen with zero proof.

And you believe in a twice impeached serial lying con man who claims the election was stolen with zero proof.

He was impeached by liars of your ilk.

Reactions: mahb and CaneBandit
He was impeached by liars of your ilk.

Liars of my ilk? He was impeached for asking a foreign nation to interfere in a US election.

Wrong, they would not allow evidence to be submitted
Republicans did no provide evidence to back up their assertions, just speculation, rumors or hearsay. A federal appeals court declared, "Charges requife specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here". On multiple occasions, Trump's lawyers were given the opportunity to present evidence in court and failed to do so.

Republicans did no provide evidence to back up their assertions, just speculation, rumors or hearsay. A federal appeals court declared, "Charges requife specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here". On multiple occasions, Trump's lawyers were given the opportunity to present evidence in court and failed to do so.
Mike,
You know you are lying. Trump's claims were rejected on matters of standing, juristiction and timing. The entire point is that the liberal judges rejected the claims with out review of evidence.

Mike,
You know you are lying. Trump's claims were rejected on matters of standing, juristiction and timing. The entire point is that the liberal judges rejected the claims with out review of evidence.
How can I be the one lying? I quoted what was declared by a federal appeals court.

The Democrats planned to cheat for 4 years. They hired Mark Elias to bypass state election laws in the battleground states to make it easier to cheat. Unsuspecting Rinos let it happen. Its very hard to investigate and undo 4 years of planning in the few weeks after a presidential election. The courts punted because they were intimidated by BLM and Anti Fa which were rioting across the country.
Most of the battleground states have reinforced voting laws to make it harder to cheat in the next election and the numerous ways the Dems cheated are slowly being uncovered.
Why would Dems not want voter ID laws to be passed? So they can cheat -thats why. Why did they try to obstruct audits in many states and even had the attorney general Garland issue threats to auditors? Because they feared they would be discovered. Its sad that there is an amoral Dem Party leadership that would stoop to illegal actions to gain power. Its even more sad that many Democrats don't care and have lost any sense of the law and fair play.
The Democrats are a fascist party and they have coopted several branches of govt in nefarious ways. They will go down in history as a low point in the country's history no different than the slave holding Democrats of the mid 19th century.

Mike,
Following your logic, when SCOTUS ruled 5-4 in favor of a conservative position that meant that Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotamayor and Breyer were lying. True?
Following your logic, I'm lying without making a comment. I cited what was a direct quote by a federal appeals, not me.

Mike thrown out for lack of standing is not the same as NOT GUILTY
The Supreme Court declined to hear Trumps vote fraud claim for lack of standing. The 50 some courts I was referring to declared the lawsuits lacked merit.

Mike,
You're confused as usual. The reasons you listed were those cited by the Supreme Court for refusing to hear Trumps lawsuit. I was referring to the 50 some other courts who declared the lawsuit lacked merit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT