ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban and LSU QB Joe Burrow on Donald Trump attending Alabama-LSU Game

• Thread starter anon_fklddvvf21y8b
  • Start date
A

anon_fklddvvf21y8b

“It’s an honor, I think, that the President of the United States would be interested enough to come to the game,” Saban said, “I’m sure we’ll do everything we can to welcome him.”

“Regardless of your political views, that’s pretty cool having the president at the game,” Burrow said Monday, “Doesn’t matter whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, the president at the game’s pretty cool.”

No comment from Tua Lol.

Why do you guys always try to shut down free speech.

Biggest football game of the year and the President of the United States is attending. Great football story.

Not shutting down free speech (even though that is what Trump tries to do). It just does not need to be in war room, which is football talk. Political post and talk go to the Lounge and you can bash each other their if you are a deplorable or a demotard. Who cares. Leave this site strictly football. We have enough bashing over here as it is.

Not shutting down free speech (even though that is what Trump tries to do). It just does not need to be in war room, which is football talk. Political post and talk go to the Lounge and you can bash each other their if you are a deplorable or a demotard. Who cares. Leave this site strictly football. We have enough bashing over here as it is.
It wasn't political, you guys make it political. It's the president attending a game. Your president. No bodies bashing anyone except you guys as usual.

No Trump tries to shut down fake news. Big difference.

Pumpers for Trumpers > Why Not

Must have some national significance ya think

Are we supposed to be shocked that two alpha males who are winners like Trump?

I’d bet my life that Blake James doesn’t like Trump.

You think trumpy bear is an alpfa ??? Get your dumb ass off of fox news man. LMFAO at this dumb shit. I mean damn. Alpha ?????????? Just hilarious man.

Can you just imagine his slow, spoiled,draft dodging ass in a fight of any kind.SMH

CANES !!!

Are we supposed to be shocked that two alpha males who are winners like Trump?

I’d bet my life that Blake James doesn’t like Trump.
I’m every bit an Alpha and could careless for Trump. He’s successful yes, but is extremely rough around the edges when comes to what the president of the United States should be.

Calling one of the most iconic generals in Marine Corps historically the most overrated general, is comical at best. Dude is not alpha - he’s a loud mouth that uses his power to influence others.

Last edited:
images

“It’s an honor, I think, that the President of the United States would be interested enough to come to the game,” Saban said, “I’m sure we’ll do everything we can to welcome him.”

“Regardless of your political views, that’s pretty cool having the president at the game,” Burrow said Monday, “Doesn’t matter whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, the president at the game’s pretty cool.”

No comment from Tua Lol.
The reason that POS is going to that game is he's trying to get a positive reception. The last couple of events he went to he got ripped and booed. In the state of the inbred he will be loved that he attended .

Did you guys know that the Alabama Student Government did this in the face of the constitutional right to assemble & protest? Think about that for a minute.

The University of Alabama’s Student Government Association warned students their reserved seating could be revoked if they protest President Trump at this weekend’s football game. Trump announced he would be attending Saturday’s game between the University of Alabama and LSU

No comment from Tua Lol.
He just wants the go somewhere where he will not be booed.... It just so happens that Alabama is one of the poorest and least educated states in the country. It is a fact that Trump has the highest level of support with the least educated. Dumb people like Trump. He will fit in just fine in Alabama.

The guy is an idiot, a liar and a criminal who hates people that look like me. #lockhimup

F Trump & everybody on hear that support him! Free speech right!!!!
Spot on about free speech. Meanwhile folks continue to show up at his rallies by the thousands expressing free speech.
He just wants the go somewhere where he will not be booed.... It just so happens that Alabama is one of the poorest and least educated states in the country. It is a fact that Trump has the highest level of support with the least educated. Dumb people like Trump. He will fit in just fine in Alabama.

The guy is an idiot, a liar and a criminal who hates people that look like me. #lockhimup
A triggered brilliant post. Lol. No doubt President Trump is dumb.lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
For those of you that never leave the War Room, Welcome to the Lounge!

I live in Alabama. That student VP that made the statement to the block-seated Alabama students about denying their seats/tickets to future games if they protested the president, had to retract his statement. Actually not retract, but come out and say that it wasn't meant like it was reported. Sound familiar? Geesus, anyone with a brain knows what he meant.........exactly what he said in his initial statement.

But after there was somewhat of a social media uproar, both him and the administration clarified the statement and backed way off. I guarantee you that the school approved what he initially put out and they used him as a CYA tool/pawn. I can't blame them cause you're talking about silencing people. President Trump liked it and quickly Tweeted his approval "before" they changed the statement.

I got a feeling the student leader's and Trump's subsequent actions/tweet if anything may cause more booing. It should be interesting to see if there's any effect. My guess would be very little. As mentioned by other posters, this state is completely pro President Trump. He's loved here.

I live in Alabama. That student VP that made the statement to the block-seated Alabama students about denying their seats/tickets to future games if they protested the president, had to retract his statement. Actually not retract, but come out and say that it wasn't meant like it was reported. Sound familiar? Geesus, anyone with a brain knows what he meant.........exactly what he said in his initial statement.

But after there was somewhat of a social media uproar, both him and the administration clarified the statement and backed way off. I guarantee you that the school approved what he initially put out and they used him as a CYA tool/pawn. I can't blame them cause you're talking about silencing people. President Trump liked it and quickly Tweeted his approval "before" they changed the statement.

I got a feeling the student leader's and Trump's subsequent actions/tweet if anything may cause more booing. It should be interesting to see if there's any effect. My guess would be very little. As mentioned by other posters, this state is completely pro President Trump. He's loved here.

President Trump is loved all over the world. MSM doesnt want you to know that though. Just small pockets of crazy liberals here and there make the noise.

Caneslife I probably benefit from trump being president then u do since I’m self employed & get to take advantage of his tax breaks! U probably work at 1 of his resorts cutting grass & u feel like trump represent u bcuz he hired u.He my president but he’s still a liar, crook & Russian spy! He want get 4 more years in your lifetime!

Reactions: gdowning70

I went to school and lived in B Ham for three years .
I like Alabama!
I am also from NY originally. I could not and would not live there now .
I laugh when I hear people say that Nee Yorkers are so sophisticated and educated, and the people from Bama are so uneducated. Hence why Trump is loved . It’s hilarious.
Yeah the resident of AOC’s district are scholars!
All this is about is the president going to a damn college football game. It should be a time of unity. Not a time for malcontents to start booing and protesting.

Reactions: majus12
I went to school and lived in B Ham for three years .
I like Alabama!
I am also from NY originally. I could not and would not live there now .
I laugh when I hear people say that Nee Yorkers are so sophisticated and educated, and the people from Bama are so uneducated. Hence why Trump is loved . It’s hilarious.
Yeah the resident of AOC’s district are scholars!
All this is about is the president going to a damn college football game. It should be a time of unity. Not a time for malcontents to start booing and protesting.

If there's any booing (which I kinda doubt) it'll come outside the stadium from stragglers and maybe a few students.

When Nick Saban speaks people here listen. He said he's honored to have the President here, so I predict that everyone falls in line and it's a non problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT