ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban and LSU QB Joe Burrow on Donald Trump attending Alabama-LSU Game

• Thread starter anon_fklddvvf21y8b
  • Start date
Caneslife I probably benefit from trump being president then u do since I’m self employed & get to take advantage of his tax breaks! U probably work at 1 of his resorts cutting grass & u feel like trump represent u bcuz he hired u.He my president but he’s still a liar, crook & Russian spy! He want get 4 more years in your lifetime!

delusional much?!

He just wants the go somewhere where he will not be booed.... It just so happens that Alabama is one of the poorest and least educated states in the country. It is a fact that Trump has the highest level of support with the least educated. Dumb people like Trump. He will fit in just fine in Alabama.

The guy is an idiot, a liar and a criminal who hates people that look like me. #lockhimup
he hates people that looks like you . lowest african american unemployment in history . under him .not Obama. what a Moron.lol

I’m every bit an Alpha and could careless for Trump. He’s successful yes, but is extremely rough around the edges when comes to what the president of the United States should be.

Calling one of the most iconic generals in Marine Corps historically the most overrated general, is comical at best. Dude is not alpha - he’s a loud mouth that uses his power to influence others.
So you let some of his words, negate what he has done for the military the last 3 years??? Giving generals field decisions, adding trillion dollars to modernize. To name a few
Ironically the military is vastly pro Trump.
As for an alpha male, well that definition is subjective for many people

I’m every bit an Alpha and could careless for Trump. He’s successful yes, but is extremely rough around the edges when comes to what the president of the United States should be.

Calling one of the most iconic generals in Marine Corps historically the most overrated general, is comical at best. Dude is not alpha - he’s a loud mouth that uses his power to influence others.

We pegged you as an Elizabeth Warren guy....

Reactions: majus12
Gary remove this stupid thread! We don’t talk about that tool in the War room!

Blake is off limits now??

source.gif

MAGA!!! love it
Slavery not coming back it would be a blood bath before that happen
I went to school and lived in B Ham for three years .
I like Alabama!
I am also from NY originally. I could not and would not live there now .
I laugh when I hear people say that Nee Yorkers are so sophisticated and educated, and the people from Bama are so uneducated. Hence why Trump is loved . It’s hilarious.
Yeah the resident of AOC’s district are scholars!
All this is about is the president going to a damn college football game. It should be a time of unity. Not a time for malcontents to start booing and protesting.
why not? Most white folks made fun and disrespected President on Obama with every opportunity they had. By the way, lot dumb as people from New York. Immigrants from other countries living off the backs of what Black Folks built in the is country for free. History is His story not ours. They have lied about everything to make you believe that the White is superior and advanced civilization which is another lie.

Reactions: dewcane
So you let some of his words, negate what he has done for the military the last 3 years??? Giving generals field decisions, adding trillion dollars to modernize. To name a few
Ironically the military is vastly pro Trump.
As for an alpha male, well that definition is subjective for many people
The military is no longer vastly pro Trump. Recent surveys have troops evenly split. Check it out!

The military is no longer vastly pro Trump. Recent surveys have troops evenly split. Check it out!

Military was somewhat upset with our pulling out of Northern Syria. Perhaps their thinking has changed a bit since Baghdadi's and his replacement's demise.

Slavery not coming back it would be a blood bath before that happen

why not? Most white folks made fun and disrespected President on Obama with every opportunity they had. By the way, lot dumb as people from New York. Immigrants from other countries living off the backs of what Black Folks built in the is country for free. History is His story not ours. They have lied about everything to make you believe that the White is superior and advanced civilization which is another lie.

Swill, balderdash and poppycock, but I'm superfluously and redundantly repeating myself again. Thank you for your trailer load of road apples.

You guys are the biggest suckers ever. You actually think that he gives a fcck about you? That piece of shit only cares about himself. Lol. He knows that no matter how bad he fvvks up, he has a base full of mentally deficient suckers who don't care. Lol.

When we disagreed with Obama, it was done respectfully. You and many others here show a total lack of respect for the office of the Presidency. You can show your dislike for Trump in a manner that doesn't demean yourself. You choose not to and instead spew nonsensical, vile phrases thinking you've stated yourself intelligently. That has not happened.

President Trump is loved all over the world. MSM doesnt want you to know that though. Just small pockets of crazy liberals here and there make the noise.
You guys really live in an alternative reality. Loved so much he lost the popular vote. Loved so much he got a rousing welcome to England by the common people even making a special baby Trump ballon Have you checked how loved he is in Germany ? France ? Ok i’ll Give you Russia. I’m sure our friends the Kurds love him, not. Sorry but bullies aren’t loved.

Reactions: zackbear
You guys really live in an alternative reality. Loved so much he lost the popular vote. Loved so much he got a rousing welcome to England by the common people even making a special baby Trump ballon Have you checked how loved he is in Germany ? France ? Ok i’ll Give you Russia. I’m sure our friends the Kurds love him, not. Sorry but bullies aren’t loved.

Small pockets of crazy liberals! Democrats are the bullies Jessie. Think about it. Russian collusion didn’t work, Kavanaugh defamation didn’t work, Stormy Daniels didn’t work, now Ukraine collusion? What’s it gonna be next? Get with the program bud and open your eyes to the reality that this is a great President!

Hmmm bottom line is your gonna have to suck it up for the next 5 years
I am not so sure maj. If there is anyone that has the clout to forcibly amend the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution to allow a president to run for as many terms as he wants.....its TRUMP!! The 5 years you referenced in your post is a conservative figure....lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
I am not so sure maj. If there is anyone that has the clout to forcibly amend the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution to allow a president to run for as many terms as he wants.....its TRUMP!! The 5 years you referenced in your post is a conservative figure....lol.
I almost put that in my post lol

President Trump is loved all over the world. MSM doesnt want you to know that though. Just small pockets of crazy liberals here and there make the noise.
BAHAHAHAHAHA how stupid are you stick man with big head!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT