ADVERTISEMENT

No signing ceremony by Trump before Christmas

canesrule21'ships

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2006
Would have resulted in massive mandatory cuts to Medicare a popular welfare program due to massive debt increases.
The Gang that couldn't shoot straight 2.0.
Trump lobbying for waiver so he can get his first bill passed before Christmas but may not happen. Lol

A clown show is when you don’t read it and pass it. Dems had these same procedural faults as well. It’s trivial, and you’re grasping for straws. Stop swinging your pocket book around like Ester from Sanford and Son.
Drive your tractor trailer and wait for your $80 refund in spring of 19. Stay in your lane.

I would rather have procedural hiccups from an administration that wants America to be Great.

I will take it everytime.

Also, think about it, you are complaining about procedural issues.

WHOOP TI DOOOOO
They grasping at straws. Where’s the Russian collusion?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
They grasping at straws. Where’s the Russian collusion?
Only Russian collusion was Obama stopping DEA from taking down Putin’s favorite gun dealer!!! Scumbag Obama was the worlds biggest con man!! Total scumbag, I also have no doubt Putin suckered him into paying Iran that cash. Our tax dollars now making mussels headed up our asses!! However the Liberals elected a Muslim and they ran wild for eight years.

Drive your tractor trailer and wait for your $80 refund in spring of 19. Stay in your lane.

Listen. Year one over. Tax bill passed. Mueller will not be fired but he is discredited. Stock market on fire. The 9-5 slugs like Everything305 are about to see those paychecks be bigger. All good. One thing I want to re-do.

Not healthcare. Trump got a double-play by eliminating the mandate. If it was me, forget healthcare now. Mandate is gone.

But the one thing (night) I want back is the Bama election. I got hammered that night and shot my mouth off. I wish I could do that one again.

Listen. Year one over. Tax bill passed. Mueller will not be fired but he is discredited. Stock market on fire. The 9-5 slugs like Everything305 are about to see those paychecks be bigger. All good. One thing I want to re-do.

Not healthcare. Trump got a double-play by eliminating the mandate. If it was me, forget healthcare now. Mandate is gone.

But the one thing (night) I want back is the Bama election. I got hammered that night and shot my mouth off. I wish I could do that one again.

That guy is going to be gone quick. Dont worry about that.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/washexaminer-81-achivements-of-trumps-first-of-8-years.787056/

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Did someone say Trump's presidency is a clown show?

trump+clown+car.PNG

And as we can now all see, this entire thread was based on a lie!!! Dishonest left has resorted to lying since they have no plan nor defense for their treasonous behavior!! @rerun is so full of shit he should be banned from his Short Bus!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT