ADVERTISEMENT

No signing ceremony by Trump before Christmas

Listen. Year one over. Tax bill passed. Mueller will not be fired but he is discredited. Stock market on fire. The 9-5 slugs like Everything305 are about to see those paychecks be bigger. All good. One thing I want to re-do.

Not healthcare. Trump got a double-play by eliminating the mandate. If it was me, forget healthcare now. Mandate is gone.

But the one thing (night) I want back is the Bama election. I got hammered that night and shot my mouth off. I wish I could do that one again.
You said he wouldn’t do it this year yesterday! So.......seems he’s not worried about you.
I am grateful he caved in to the taunts. Now his Deplorable and Ignorant base can get smacked where it hurts. Or their parents can feel the pain.

I am grateful he caved in to the taunts. Now his Deplorable and Ignorant base can get smacked where it hurts. Or their parents can feel the pain.
Don't be dumb. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...l-budget-bill-before-heading-to-mar-lago.html They signed a continuing resolution to fund the government so he didnt cave in to anything. Nothing you were claiming here happened nor does it apply now that the continuing resolution was signed.

You lost and will continue to lose.

Don't be dumb. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...l-budget-bill-before-heading-to-mar-lago.html They signed a continuing resolution to fund the government so he didnt cave in to anything. Nothing you were claiming here happened nor does it apply now that the continuing resolution was signed.

You lost and will continue to lose.
You Repugs Teapugs Ignorant Dumb Azzes are such hypocrites. This is going to devastate the budget deficit and the national debt. Yet when Obama was saving the American Auto industry and the insurance industry and Banks too-big-to-fail which he did with all loans paid back with interest you folks were railing about the debt ceiling. Now Trump is going to do something much worse and you guys are applauding it. Hypocrisy at its finest. Sad!

You Repugs Teapugs Ignorant Dumb Azzes are such hypocrites. This is going to devastate the budget deficit and the national debt. Yet when Obama was saving the American Auto industry and the insurance industry and Banks too-big-to-fail which he did with all loans paid back with interest you folks were railing about the debt ceiling. Now Trump is going to do something much worse and you guys are applauding it. Hypocrisy at its finest. Sad!
Yea , change the narrative. You were dead effn wrong and look like a clown after starting this thread yesterday and less than 24 hours later the Donald made you look like a buffoon.

Except for the fact that is was Bush that gave the auto indutry the bailout cash! Keep talking dumb ass! You lose credibility with each post!! Hilarious how stupid you are!! Lmfao @rerun is a dummy!!

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/12/bush-announces-174-billion-auto-bailout-016740

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You mean all the indictments that haven't happened LMAOROF.
I thought you said this wasn't gonna happen
7980420.jpeg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT