ADVERTISEMENT

Notorious RBG Staying the course

Unlike Scalia who bailed out...plant based diet better than pasta and read meat...wish I could follow that.

http://www.newsweek.com/ruth-bader-...t-going-anywhere-hiring-full-slate-law-771826
You have serious mental issues, regardless of party Scalia was a husband, father and servant of the country!! Scalia did more for country by mistake before coffee on a single day than you will in a lifetime!! Rerun you are the definition of an ungrateful guest!!

You have serious mental issues, regardless of party Scalia was a husband, father and servant of the country!! Scalia did more for country by mistake before coffee on a single day than you will in a lifetime!! Rerun you are the definition of an ungrateful guest!!
I'm just pointing out that he had could have continued years of service to the nation had he eaten a plant-based diet as I strive to do but don't always meet those expectations.

You playing God now? You got serious problems!
What? You seem unusually incoherent even for you this morning? Did you sleep outside last night? Don't they have home homeless shelters where you live? I'm trying to help you

What? You seem unusually incoherent even for you this morning? Did you sleep outside last night? Don't they have home homeless shelters where you live? I'm trying to help you
Again you have serious problems dancing on Scalia’s grave. Deflect all you want. Pathetic guest!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT