ADVERTISEMENT

NSIAP: Liberals GONE FULL Retard (FU Kapenprick & Rihanna)

Get used to it. It is only gonna get worse. Oh, and BTW....tell you Drumph to cease and desist playing music that belongs to prince. He doesn't like that loser POS either.

Reactions: kbreeze
Get used to it. It is only gonna get worse. Oh, and BTW....tell you Drumph to cease and desist playing music that belongs to prince. He doesn't like that loser POS either.
How many American flags did you and all your commie friends burn this weekend. The President can play any music he wants to because he is the POTUS and you are a butthurt lib commie that lives on the computer.

Or did you go out and harass Republicans while they try to have dinner? As BA would say I pity the fool that tries that shit with me...and if I saw this total lack of manners towards someone while I was out...I promise you I would get involved. By the way Commie boy, my late wife was a cop so I wish you would get off the hatred for cops. So now you can go get Gary

How many American flags did you and all your commie friends burn this weekend. The President can play any music he wants to because he is the POTUS and you are a butthurt lib commie that lives on the computer.

Or did you go out and harass Republicans while they try to have dinner? As BA would say I pity the fool that tries that shit with me...and if I saw this total lack of manners towards someone while I was out...I promise you I would get involved. By the way Commie boy, my late wife was a cop so I wish you would get off the hatred for cops. So now you can go get Gary

No he can't play any music he wants. He is an American and this is America. You have to pay for the right to use this music and have permission.

Boom......talk about looking down the barrel of a loaded gun......

No court TV it was CD couldn’t resist.
I got you man...I just saw where he used cease and desist...just thought it was funny...actually kind of silly but you know and I know that he is never wrong in the 65.000 posts he has put on here...if you don't believe this just ask him and he will tell you.....LMAO.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
No he can't play any music he wants. He is an American and this is America. You have to pay for the right to use this music and have permission.
If all you left wing commies end up taking over it won;t be America for long...thank God that will not happen

Reactions: bbcane
Since Trump just signed legislation to make it easier for musical artists to get paid, he can probably play whatever he wants.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Since Trump just signed legislation to make it easier for musical artists to get paid, he can probably play whatever he wants.
lmao....I dont give a shit what he signed. This is America. It is the musicians property. What is it you don't understand? It isn't hard! You need permission.

DmwyImVUcAA1bB8.jpg

It is that time of year...Prince will come out of his grave and file a lawsuit

lmao....I dont give a shit what he signed. This is America. It is the musicians property. What is it you don't understand? It isn't hard! You need permission.
Well geez, how does he get away with that? Maybe you should report him Urkel.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT