ADVERTISEMENT

Obama / Biden directly implicated in Russian Hoax Investigation

unfortunately this wont change the minds of the leftist Democrats-but hopefully it will with most all independents -people on here and you know who I mean will avoid this thread like the plague or say its made up sh^t by Trump

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Would be cool if a AMERICAN SNIPER shot SIMPLE JACK DT, right between the eyes, at his next RED NECK pep really.
That's not going to happen. Trump will be re-elected and he won't have to worry about another election in 2024 so I expect no more Mr. Nice Guy from him. Deport ALL illegals. Build the wall to cover every inch. Prosecute Hillary and Obummer.

Bongino is #45s puppy dog; helping him to try & distract Americans from his failure to nip COVID-19 in the bud.
Meanwhile, we have huge spikes of the virus across the country.

Obum is and has always been a POS. The libs will fake their surprise then outrage, but they are and always have been fine with it.

Reactions: mahb
That's not going to happen. Trump will be re-elected and he won't have to worry about another election in 2024 so I expect no more Mr. Nice Guy from him. Deport ALL illegals. Build the wall to cover every inch. Prosecute Hillary and Obummer.
Technically since he was impeached he could seek a third term.

Your a gutless cowardly POS gayturd69 , now your cowardly hiding from what you said nutless . Sack up and own it coward LOL pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT