ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Flint, MI Mr kindness NOT

I wonder if that was Trump who did this ...if he would get a pass...or no coverage on CNN ,MSNBC or the major networks......? 🤔 hmmmmm Obama the empty suit POS was always a BS artist...

The hypocrisy on the left is laughable. Same thing when Biden gets accused of sexual assault, but all of a sudden “nothing to see here.” Total joke.

Oh, and be careful on this board guys, Gary informed me yesterday that someone who disagrees with what I was saying whined to him repeatedly to ban me. LMAO! So beta.

The hypocrisy on the left is laughable. Same thing when Biden gets accused of sexual assault, but all of a sudden “nothing to see here.” Total joke.

Oh, and be careful on this board guys, Gary informed me yesterday that someone who disagrees with what I was saying whined to him repeatedly to ban me. LMAO! So beta.
Does this board have a safe room? :cool:

Reactions: JusticeCanes
Did you see the looks on the faces of the people gathered there? Mostly Black Americans as far as I could tell. Their interviews were of disbelief.

Did you see the looks on the faces of the people gathered there? Mostly Black Americans as far as I could tell. Their interviews were of disbelief.
You are exactly right. Just like the look that the triggered mouth breathers here have when they get banned and then come crawling back to the board hiding under a different screen name, lol!

You are exactly right. Just like the look that the triggered mouth breathers here have when they get banned and then come crawling back to the board hiding under a different screen name, lol!
More of you Libs get banned. Cems was gone for a month. We all know what that was about. And Canesreturn is NEVER coming back. Lol.

You must be referring to MutinousCane. He was Canerob before he was banned and now he's back with a different screen name but still the same old Ahole!

Reactions: JusticeCanes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT