ADVERTISEMENT

Old saying - Fences make for good neighbors

batmancane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
Meaning if you set the expectations early and let them be known you will have less disappointment down the road.

The articles like the last 2 just posted on our main page are what create the delirium and delusional fan expectations we see on this board. It's so painfully obvious to watch.

Articles that even suggest CMR is going to give up play calling and bring in an OC are absolute pie in the sky wishful thinking.

I'm a glass half full guy, I've been on record saying I think CMR can be successful if he just puts good people around him and gets out of their way. But after seeing this season unfold and hearing him routinely throw all his players under the bus about executing the plays and they will work I have doubts CMR thinks there is a problem with the offense, but just thinks its execution.

Gary set good fences, these stories are just going to give everybody false hope and make everyone more pissed when it doesn't happen. They are opinion pieces and I get that but all the same people take opinion and try to make it reality. Then when it doesn't happen they lose their damn minds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News