ADVERTISEMENT

One Extra Ticket to ND-UM

jrdn63

RookieCane
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
Cane Brethren...counting down the hours until we take Chicago by storm. I am heading out with a crew of 6, but i actually have one extra ticket available. I must admit it is in the 400 level, but i did purchase the tickets through the UM Hurricane Club so i am hoping it is a UM Section. I know that one ticket is an odd number, but if anyone is interested in coming to the game reply to this post and i will get in touch with you about logistics. Not looking to make money on this, just face value. I would much rather sell it to another cane fan, or even better, Canesport member. I will eat the money before i scalp the ticket to a golden domer.

Lets go canes!

The performance of our lines are the key to this game. If our o-line can open some holes and protect morris and if our dline can be just AVERAGE, then we just may shock the college football nation.

how much $$$$ would be my first ever Miami Hurricane game and nobody hates ND worse than me

Hey CANE27IN...shoot me an email at mmargerum3@yahoo.com and i will reply with the details on the ticket.

Are you going to be in Chicago?

sent you an email....only live 90 minutes from Chicago near South Bend....and no...not a Domer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT