ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Celtics vs Warriors

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
Any of you guys watch game 4 of the NBA Finals last night? It was a testimony to the greatness of Steph Curry who willed his team to a gutsy victory on the road. His leadership, mental and physical toughness, and incredible skill at age 34 were on full display.

And, he scored 43 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Clutch.

Super effort by Curry, however it's a hard league to watch knowing the Chinese Communists have so much power over a sport. Do you think the Uyghurs enjoyed the game from their concentration camp TV?

Any of you guys watch game 4 of the NBA Finals last night? It was a testimony to the greatness of Steph Curry who willed his team to a gutsy victory on the road. His leadership, mental and physical toughness, and incredible skill at age 34 were on full display.

Not denying Steph's greatness but when I want to watch physically tough athletes, I'll stick to watching motocross.

Reactions: orly 1022

Greatest pure shooter in NBA history!

Yes that was one hell of a performance! He almost single-handedly won that game.
Can’t decide who I want to win but glad Warriors did last night to ensure a great series.

Reactions: cortez55403
Steph can do things no other human can do. But not because he is entitled to do it. He is not a product of the "everyone gets a trophy" generation. When asked "how did you make that amazing shot" he always responds "i have practiced it ten thousand times". Message to today's youth...work hard, practice, earn your way. Do not rely on free handouts and free trophies for doing nothing.

Fucck these NBA players ,, All they are about is the dollar even if it means selling out the country that gave them the ability to succeed …

Fucck these NBA players ,, All they are about is the dollar even if it means selling out the country that gave them the ability to succeed …
Crazy shiz, El Cubano. Are you saying that Steph Curry has sold out his country? LOL, You remain way out there comfortably on the right fringe.

By the way, what did you think about the indictment of the Proud Boys? Let us know.

Maybe of his generation, not in NBA history
Who was a better shooter back in the day? I’m pretty old but cannot remember anybody superior to him as a shooter. His dad? Pistol Pete? Reggie Miller? Ray Allen? Rick Barry? Jerry West? The Big O? Hal Greer?

For me, Curry solidified his title as the greatest shooter ever in this year’s NBA All Star Game. This performance was in front of his heroes….the still living 75 greatest players in NBA history. Given…little to no defense was played. But still, he put up 50 points in limited minutes including an incredible 16 three point shots. He amazed his heroes with his shooting prowess. Unprecedented performance.

Who was a better shooter back in the day? I’m pretty old but cannot remember anybody superior to him as a shooter. His dad? Pistol Pete? Reggie Miller? Ray Allen? Rick Barry? Jerry West? The Big O? Hal Greer?

For me, Curry solidified his title as the greatest shooter ever in this year’s NBA All Star Game. This performance was in front of his heroes….the still living 75 greatest players in NBA history. Given…little to no defense was played. But still, he put up 50 points in limited minutes including an incredible 16 three point shots. He amazed his heroes with his shooting prowess. Unprecedented performance.
In this years ALL Star game???> They DONT PLAY DEFENSE cortez.
Yes he he an excellent shooter, and best in last decade or 2, just like Tiger was the greatest of his decade. You simply cant compare players of old under different rules, or different technology to toady.
Defense was actually played in the NBA. Today if you look at someone close, they blow the whistle
Yes as a matter of fact the guys you mentioned were all as good as Steph, and thats no disrespect to him

Reactions: lysmaryj
Crazy shiz, El Cubano. Are you saying that Steph Curry has sold out his country? LOL, You remain way out there comfortably on the right fringe.

By the way, what did you think about the indictment of the Proud Boys? Let us know.
Which team do they play for?

The NBA is controlled by a great degree by the Chinese Communists money. The NBA has sold out to a country that runs concentration camps. F--k the NBA

Indictments on the Proud Boys are as bogus as a insurrection ..
Never knew you would take over a government without 1 gun accounted for except for the Capital police …
Your party is a joke and is going to get an ass kicking in Nov.

The NBA is controlled by a great degree by the Chinese Communists money. The NBA has sold out to a country that runs concentration camps. F--k the NBA
I know you like conspiracy theories, Allied. But, that’s a real whopper!

Agreed. Seth’s the best pure shooter ever.
He makes it look so easy it’s crazy.

It's not. Look what happened after the Houston GM made comments. Do your homework.
The GM was quoted that he “stands with Hong Kong.” Good for him. Free speech.

Did he get fired by the Commies? Don’t think so. Did the NBA condemn him? Don’t think so. Rather, the NBA has endured 3 years of greatly reduced TV exposure in China. That has hurt its revenue. In addition, multiple owners of NBA teams have personal business interests in China well beyond their NBA stakes. They have remained largely quiet as they want to do business in China but don’t want to be ordered around by Chinese authorities.

This tension between great business opportunities in China and heavy handed government there affects many, many companies (eg Apple, Disney, etc), not just the NBA. To recognize this tension is correct. To conclude, however, that the NBA is controlled by Chinese Commie money is absurd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT