ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi / masks and the politics of Covid

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
FOLLOW THE SCIENCE! Remember Paul Revere? The science is coming the science is coming! The science is here and has spoken. If fully vaccinated no need to wear masks indoors but Witch Pelosi says not in MY HOUSE! Must wear a mask in chambers EVEN THOUGH I don't wear a mask as I get my hair cut during the lockdown.

Why? Is she NOT interested in the science? If I'm a Representative fully vaccinated I'm not wearing it.

What she could have said is ; Wear one if you want to. Wash your mitts. Stay apart a bit. Don't wear one if you are comfortable not wearing one.

Why are you criticizing Nancy Peolosi for not following the science when you dont follow the science either? She is just being careful of the optics. This is another in a long line of nothing burgers you post here.

Why are you criticizing Nancy Peolosi for not following the science when you dont follow the science either? She is just being careful of the optics. This is another in a long line of nothing burgers you post here.
How do you know what he does? Cuckery!

Reactions: HJCane
CD not that I have to but I'll play your little game.
1) Iv'e been test at least 7 times over past year and change like a good little soldier anytime someone i MAY have been close to tested positive
2) Locked down 2 months I stayed in (gained 20 freaking pounds)
3) I have worn a mask the entire time except outside ( I always knew that was BS and stupid)
4) I got vaccinated at VA as soon as I was able to.

Optics, you've got to be kidding. Wearing a mask when fully vaccinated sends one message, I don't trust the vaccine. That's precisely the message she, Biden and Cameltoe are sending. Maybe now they can stop blaming Trump for people resisting vaccines and look in the mirror.

Optics? It's THEIR OWN CDC and THE PRESIDENT saying no more masks. Dude you defend the dumbest things and poorly I might add.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT