ADVERTISEMENT

Please explain why anyone should take seriously anything Fauci says about Sports?onn

Hahaha this... with all due respect, st this point if you have to ask it’s not even worth attempting to try and explain

I AGREE with CENTRAL...

Fauci said a MILLION people could DIE of Ebola...

It was 11,000...

Fauci models OVERSTATE... BIG-TIME...

Fauci could have been TRUTHFUL from the BEGINNING...

Fauci could have simply said what my biochem cousins said to me in March...

That COVID will be MOST DEADLY to the SICKLY and ELDERLY and will have LESS of a DEADLY IMPACT on the rest of society than the FLU...

And that is EXACTLY what has happened...

SIMPLE MESSAGE...

But Fauci became the INFLAMER...

And made COVID-19 into the BLACK PLAGUE...

Pandering to people's FEARS...

And doing EXACTLY what the Chinese HOPED...

The PARALYSIS of AMERICA...

Shame on HIM...

Yep. People so triggered by a simple critique.

tenor.gif

Reactions: krvanness
I AGREE with CENTRAL...

It was 11,000...

That COVID will be MOST DEADLY to the SICKLY and ELDERLY and will have LESS of a DEADLY IMPACT on the rest of society than the FLU...

SIMPLE MESSAGE...

Shame on HIM...
1-2.5M people

I thought him getting to throw out the first pitch was a nice gesture. The far right likes to attack him because they need someone to be mad at for Trump flailing....but it's stupid to bash a guy because he wasnt perfect with his predictions on a new disease everyone is still learning about.

I'll tell you what, though, if everyone (including yourself) followed his safety guidelines instead of our in denial president we wouldn't be having these daily discussions on whether or not there will be football this fall. It would be game on.

That PITCH was CLOSER than his MODELS...
Those models showing millions of deaths were if we took no precautions...
...so to say we only have 150k deaths and therefore he was off by 90% is not the proper framework to think about this.

If we had acted as Sweden and never locked down then you point might be valid.

I AGREE with CENTRAL...

It was 11,000...

SIMPLE MESSAGE...

Shame on HIM...
"doing exactly what China HOPED"...sounds like you still believe the conspiracy that Chinese Gov created this on purpose...SAD!

China has more to lose than the US does in this crisis. The thing China cares about the most is stability, so they can ensure the survival of their corrupt authoritarian regime. A deadly virus in their densely packed cities is destabilizing and therefor that last thing they want.

Sorry to bust up your poorly thought out conspiracy theory!

Reactions: zackbear
"doing exactly what China HOPED"...sounds like you still believe the conspiracy that Chinese Gov created this on purpose...SAD!

China has more to lose than the US does in this crisis. The thing China cares about the most is stability, so they can ensure the survival of their corrupt authoritarian regime. A deadly virus in their densely packed cities is destabilizing and therefor that last thing they want.

No, they just let their citizens get on planes and travel freely to infect other countries. Until that was shut down thanks to good leadership.

I thought him getting to throw out the first pitch was a nice gesture. The far right likes to attack him because they need someone to be mad at for Trump flailing....but it's stupid to bash a guy because he wasnt perfect with his predictions on a new disease everyone is still learning about.

I'll tell you what, though, if everyone (including yourself) followed his safety guidelines instead of our in denial president we wouldn't be having these daily discussions on whether or not there will be football this fall. It would be game on.
You are like an alarm clock at 5AM in the morning ...even if Trump had issued the most stringent rules in place , even if we all wore masks starting back in March, even if we did social distancing back in March, even if Florida would of not reopened , we would still be in exact same place we are today.... you seem to be missing the point that this country has blessed us with the ultimate freedom.... with that freedom comes individuals with a wide array of ideologies ... what I mean by this is that even with all rules in place from the onset, people are gonna do what they feel is best for them .... in turn , there’s always gonna be infected and spreaders all over... wear a mask , be aware of what you touch and go out and live your life ... tomorrow is never guaranteed, enjoy the day

Reactions: kamco360
You are like an alarm clock at 5AM in the morning ...even if Trump had issued the most stringent rules in place , even if we all wore masks starting back in March, even if we did social distancing back in March, even if Florida would of not reopened , we would still be in exact same place we are today.... you seem to be missing the point that this country has blessed us with the ultimate freedom.... with that freedom comes individuals with a wide array of ideologies ... what I mean by this is that even with all rules in place from the onset, people are gonna do what they feel is best for them .... in turn , there’s always gonna be infected and spreaders all over... wear a mask , be aware of what you touch and go out and live your life ... tomorrow is never guaranteed, enjoy the day

I disagree with essentially your entire post.

The U.S. covid response has been a trainwreck when compared to most countries.

And the freedom stuff is crap too. You are required to wear a seatbelt, with the goal being to save lives. It you don't you get a ticket. So crying about wearing a damn mask for several months to save hundreds of thousands from sickness/death is just a really pathetic and selfish look for those that won't do it. Then these same dumbasses will be the same ones pouting when we lose cfb, can't go to a concert, a bar, etc now.....all because they couldn't just be a team player for a few months.

I disagree with essentially your entire post.

The U.S. covid response has been a trainwreck when compared to most countries.

And the freedom stuff is crap too. You are required to wear a seatbelt, with the goal being to save lives. It you don't you get a ticket. So crying about wearing a damn mask for several months to save hundreds of thousands from sickness/death is just a really pathetic and selfish look for those that won't do it. Then these same dumbasses will be the same ones pouting when we lose cfb, can't go to a concert, a bar, etc now.....all because they couldn't just be a team player for a few months.
You clearly did not comprehend my post.... either way , we have a difference of opinion....tomorrow as another day and the sun will rise..and I never said the US handling of CV was good...l think it was very subpar

Pleaseee..

I have a client whom my wife and I recently had dinner with...

He worked at the US Embassy in China...

Married a woman from China...

(OK ..that is one of the reasons I really wanted to get together with them NOW... guilty as charged;))

Let's just say my INFO is WAY MORE LEGIT
than what you got out of a magazine...

My friend says China treats this like a game of Mah-Jong...

Strategic...Detached...BUT playing to not only WIN...but to DOMINATE...

And they play the LONG GAME...

They will win by DEATH from a THOUSAND CUTS..

China doesn't mind taking LOSSES...
As long as in the end, we LOSE MORE...

ZERO SUM GAME...

WAR BY ATTRITION...

They have BILLIONS of people...no big deal

Their LEADER, Xi Jinping, is a DICTATOR with an EXTENSIVE background in Chemical Engineering...

They don't believe in the OLD SCHOOL war with BOOTS on the ground or NUKES in the AIR...

TOO MUCH COLLATERAL DAMAGE ..

Xi Jinping wants to OWN and MASTER 2 THINGS in PARTICULAR...

VIRUSES

BIOCHEM...

TECHNOLOGY

MUCH HARDER to see coming and to trace back to the SOURCE...

They know if they lead the WORLD in THOSE fields...

They WIN...PERIOD

So ENOUGH of your naive nonsense...

And BTW...

This has ZERO to do with the Chinese people in general....

Anymore than the German people should be BLAMED for Hitler...

Last edited:
Reactions: UM_Ryan and grbcane

Did Dr FkkUp not state at the beginning that masks are inconsequential and are not needed.....i believe he did and now he is saying just the opposite.....
This guy has dripped the ball from the start......
He is part of the problem not part of the solution..

Those models showing millions of deaths were if we took no precautions...
...so to say we only have 150k deaths and therefore he was off by 90% is not the proper framework to think about this.

If we had acted as Sweden and never locked down then you point might be valid.

Sweden didn't PROTECT the elderly and sick...

Tegnall ADMITTED as much...

If we had simply ISOLATED those at risk...

Masks...

Social Distancing...

A LOCKDOWN could have been AVOIDED...

The FEAR MONGERING by Fauci...

UNCONSCIONABLE...

Last edited:

Sure lmao... this sh-t spreads just like the flu. We have 40,000 to 60,000 deaths a year from the flu and that’s with a vaccine. Fauci has been wrong way more than he’s been right. And even when he was right, he then turned around and flip flopped and was wrong. The guy is a hack!

Reactions: grbcane
Did Dr FkkUp not state at the beginning that masks are inconsequential and are not needed.....i believe he did and now he is saying just the opposite.....
That's right...things have changed. There is not anything difficult to understand about this honestly.

Trump can go in record being wrong, misleading, or lying to you 20 Thousand times in three and a half years and you still value his opinion right? He called the virus a hoax 4 million cases ago right? So, when Dr Fauci is off on a few things he all of a sudden is an idiot but Trump is still a genius. Go figure.

That's right...things have changed. There is not anything difficult to understand about this honestly.

Trump can go in record being wrong, misleading, or lying to you 20 Thousand times in three and a half years and you still value his opinion right? He called the virus a hoax 4 million cases ago right? So, when Dr Fauci is off on a few things he all of a sudden is an idiot but Trump is still a genius. Go figure.
This is a lie... Trump did not call the virus a hoax. He was referring to the media using the virus to attack him and called that action a hoax.

In reference to the underlined and bold quote, apparently it is difficult for you!

l love it when people say , if we had all only wore masks from the beginning things would be different, so what was the consequential science Dr. Fauci discovered a month later that showed masks stop Covid?

he did but I believe it was for only a couple weeks back at the beginning. Not the same as our president who has refused to do so for 5 months until realizing he was getting his ass kicked in the upcoming election and is now pretending it matters to him

Sure lmao... this sh-t spreads just like the flu. We have 40,000 to 60,000 deaths a year from the flu and that’s with a vaccine. Fauci has been wrong way more than he’s been right. And even when he was right, he then turned around and flip flopped and was wrong. The guy is a hack!

I'm pretty sure he's regarded as one of the best in his field worldwide but for some reason now the right pushes this alternate agenda like he's trying to get rich off the virus. It's so stupid.

Fauci throws worse than a girl and every poster in this thread supporting him is a sissy boy who probably takes pride in being cucked.

Don’t focus on what Dr Fauci says about Sports or Art or Music ..Just focus on his expertise about this virus...He and Birx are the only voices we should be listening to..

Reactions: Raoul2
Don’t focus on what Dr Fauci says about Sports or Art or Music ..Just focus on his expertise about this virus...He and Birx are the only voices we should be listening to..

Fauci has ZERO expertise as it pertains to THIS strain of COVID-19...

He has been GRASPING since day ONE...

And rather than tell the TRUTH about WHO is TRULY at risk with Covid...

He INFLAMED the PUBLIC FEAR by making COVID-19 into the BLACK PLAGUE..

His peers AROUND THE WORLD are 3 STEPS ahead of him and Birx...

I listen to the SCIENTIFIC DATA...and NOT Talking Heads like Fauci & Birx...

Fauci has ZERO expertise as it pertains to THIS strain of COVID-19...

He has been GRASPING since day ONE...

And rather than tell the TRUTH about WHO is TRULY at risk with Covid...

He INFLAMED the PUBLIC FEAR by making COVID-19 into the BLACK PLAGUE..

His peers AROUND THE WORLD are 3 STEPS ahead of him and Birx...

I listen to the SCIENTIFIC DATA...and NOT Talking Heads like Fauci & Birx...

By your rationale nobody is an expert on the subject. Might be true but at that point you go to the expert in that field which would be him correct? Or are you seriously going to tell me that DT knows what he's talking about?

He is the expert on the subject. Has been for forty years.

He is an expert on infectious diseases. Covid is an infectious disease. Infectious diseases affect many other aspects of our daily lives including sports. Please try to keep up!

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, HOWEVER
It is very reasonable to think China wanted to hurt Trump as Trump bent them over, first President to call them out AND TAKE ACTION over their stealing “our intellectual properties”, and ridiculous trade deficit.
Only thing to hurt Trumps auto re-election was to disturb the most successful economy EVER, while taking out their biggest threat.

Reactions: grbcane
By your rationale nobody is an expert on the subject. Might be true but at that point you go to the expert in that field which would be him correct? Or are you seriously going to tell me that DT knows what he's talking about?

Trump knows NADA...

I am NOT a TRUMPER...

It was FAUCI that is MOST at FAULT for not being TRUTHFUL with WHO would be affected...

Fauci MISLED the American people...

What Fauci and Trump have IN COMMON is their OWN AGENDAS regarding COVID-19...

IMO Fauci's AGENDA is for his OWN personal stake in a VACCINE...a truth that will become self-evident...

As for the REAL TRUTH...

This is what I was told back in March...

by BIOCHEM EXPERTS...

PRIMARILY DEADLY to SICK and VERY ELDERLY...

The REST of society...

WASH YOUR HANDS...

That SIMPLE ADVICE has been a LOT CLOSER to what has REALLY been NEEDED than the FEAR MONGERING fostered by Fauci...

Despicable...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT