ADVERTISEMENT

Please explain why anyone should take seriously anything Fauci says about Sports?onn

He is an expert on infectious diseases. Covid is an infectious disease. Infectious diseases affect many other aspects of our daily lives including sports. Please try to keep up!

The one who needs to KEEP UP is FAUCI..

The world is LAPPING him...

Fauci OVERSTATED his model and OVERSTEPPED his bounds...

He went from SCIENTIST to SHOCK JOCK...

There are MANY EXPERTS in the FIELD...

Fauci and Birx are 3 STEPS BEHIND most of the world...

Find other VOICES...

The one who needs to KEEP UP is FAUCI..

The world is LAPPING him...

Fauci OVERSTATED his model and OVERSTEPPED his bounds...

He went from SCIENTIST to SHOCK JOCK...

There are MANY EXPERTS in the FIELD...

Fauci and Birx are 3 STEPS BEHIND most of the world...

Find other VOICES...

This is America. We can find who we want. I think very highly of him. YOU don't have to if you don't want to. If you think the world is lapping us because of Fauci that is nuttier than squirrel shit....lol. Perhaps Trump should take your advice however.

Last edited:
I thought him getting to throw out the first pitch was a nice gesture. The far right likes to attack him because they need someone to be mad at for Trump flailing....but it's stupid to bash a guy because he wasnt perfect with his predictions on a new disease everyone is still learning about.

I'll tell you what, though, if everyone (including yourself) followed his safety guidelines instead of our in denial president we wouldn't be having these daily discussions on whether or not there will be football this fall. It would be game on.
article-5374-1.jpg

He is an expert on infectious diseases. Covid is an infectious disease. Infectious diseases affect many other aspects of our daily lives including sports. Please try to keep up!
Yeah, he was a real "expert" when he told the American people on Feb 15 that everything was fine and to go ahead and travel and take those cruises. With experts like that, who needs idiots?

Reactions: grbcane
l love it when people say , if we had all only wore masks from the beginning things would be different, so what was the consequential science Dr. Fauci discovered a month later that showed masks stop Covid?
I have said all along if Masks work why is the entire world not open for business.....
If Masks don't work why are we wearing them.....
Crazy Crazy Crazy.....

Pleaseee..

I have a client whom my wife and I recently had dinner with...

He worked at the US Embassy in China...

Married a woman from China...

(OK ..that is one of the reasons I really wanted to get together with them NOW... guilty as charged;))

Let's just say my INFO is WAY MORE LEGIT
than what you got out of a magazine...

My friend says China treats this like a game of Mah-Jong...

Strategic...Detached...BUT playing to not only WIN...but to DOMINATE...

And they play the LONG GAME...

They will win by DEATH from a THOUSAND CUTS..

China doesn't mind taking LOSSES...
As long as in the end, we LOSE MORE...

ZERO SUM GAME...

WAR BY ATTRITION...

They have BILLIONS of people...no big deal

Their LEADER, Xi Jinping, is a DICTATOR with an EXTENSIVE background in Chemical Engineering...

They don't believe in the OLD SCHOOL war with BOOTS on the ground or NUKES in the AIR...

TOO MUCH COLLATERAL DAMAGE ..

Xi Jinping wants to OWN and MASTER 2 THINGS in PARTICULAR...

VIRUSES

BIOCHEM...

TECHNOLOGY

MUCH HARDER to see coming and to trace back to the SOURCE...

They know if they lead the WORLD in THOSE fields...

They WIN...PERIOD

So ENOUGH of your naive nonsense...

And BTW...

This has ZERO to do with the Chinese people in general....

Anymore than the German people should be BLAMED for Hitler...
You write like a child, I'm not saying this to offend or insult you...its just really annoying to have to scroll 3 times to read what amounts to 3 sentences of substance...just food for thought.

Sure Xi is an evil man and is surely trying to use this crisis in whatever way he can, now that the cat is out of the bag.

My point is only that this virus is net negative for China, not a net positive.

I have been reading foreign affairs writings for decades (the only "magazine" I read is Foreign Policy Magazine), so the fact that you think my POV is naive after you talked to one guy who used to work in the US embassy in Beijing is actually pretty funny.

There are few things that could bring down the Chinese authoritarian regime and a massive uncontrolled virus outbreak is one of them...read some

Let’s follow Fauci’s mask logic, I’m sure it’s based on science.

He wears a mask to throw out the first pitch, when he sitting NEXT TO people in the stands at the game, his mask is off. He seldom wears a mask when the cameras are off.

I disagree with essentially your entire post.

The U.S. covid response has been a trainwreck when compared to most countries.

And the freedom stuff is crap too. You are required to wear a seatbelt, with the goal being to save lives. It you don't you get a ticket. So crying about wearing a damn mask for several months to save hundreds of thousands from sickness/death is just a really pathetic and selfish look for those that won't do it. Then these same dumbasses will be the same ones pouting when we lose cfb, can't go to a concert, a bar, etc now.....all because they couldn't just be a team player for a few months.
You mean a trainwreck compared to Sweden....who never had shutdowns and now are enjoying life?

Reactions: grbcane
Yep, and police protection is for Chicago mayor Mary Lightweight, and not for Chicago residents.
That woman looks like an alien from outer space. OH! And Chicago kept the title this weekend. See my other post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT