ADVERTISEMENT

Please help me understand why Clinton lost the election!

Caneprof

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2013
I am so confused. Can somebody help me out? I just received this and can't seem to figure it out!

1. Was it being recorded laughing because she got a child rapist off when she was an attorney?

2. Was it the Travel Gate scandal?

3. Was it the Whitewater scandal?

4. Was it the Cattle Gate scandal?

5. Was it the Trooper-Gate scandal?

6. Was it the Vince Foster murder?

7. Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?

8. Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?

9. Was it Bill’s impeachment?

10.Was it the lie about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

11.Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?

12.Was it the $10 million she got for the pardon of Marc Rich?

13.Was it the $6 BILLION she “lost” when in charge of the State Dept.?

14.Was it Wikileaks?

15.Was it Podesta?

16.Was it Comey?

17.Was it having a sexual predator as a husband?

18.Was it Huma Abedin’s sexual predator husband Anthony Weiner?

19.Was it because the Clinton Foundation ripped off Haiti?

20.Was it subpoena violations?

21.Was it the congressional testimony lies?

22.Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?

23.Was it the Benghazi fiasco?

24.Was it pay for play?

25.Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money?

26.Was it her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch & the investigation?

27.Was it happily accepting the stolen debate questions given to her?

28.Was it her own secret server in her house and disdain for classified information?

29.Ws it deleting 30,000 emails?

30.Was it having cell phones destroyed with hammers?

31.Was it the Seth Rich murder?

32.Was it calling half the United States deplorable?

33.Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?

34.Was it because she is a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty person?

Please help me understand why you are still talking about this 13 months after the election? It's hilarious that any criticism of Trump is met with a criticism of Hillary who currently holds no elected or appointed office. It's even more pathetic when the Hillary bashing occurs unprovoked......who cares what she's done? She's gone from american politics, hopefully for good.....Maybe you should be concerned with what the person who won the election is doing? just a thought.

Reactions: cems52
Please help me understand why you are still talking about this 13 months after the election? It's hilarious that any criticism of Trump is met with a criticism of Hillary who currently holds no elected or appointed office. It's even more pathetic when the Hillary bashing occurs unprovoked......who cares what she's done? She's gone from american politics, hopefully for good.....Maybe you should be concerned with what the person who won the election is doing? just a thought.
This was not as a result of a criticism of President Trump.

To answer your question, perhaps because the media keeps talking about her and her book? Perhaps as a historical review of her "accomplishments"?

Dude...I swear this is the longest victory celebration in the history of the presidency....lmfao. When does he have to actually be president is what i want to know? Your legacy can't be " i beat a woman".

Last edited:
I am so confused. Can somebody help me out? I just received this and can't seem to figure it out!

1. Was it being recorded laughing because she got a child rapist off when she was an attorney?

14.Was it Wikileaks?

15.Was it Podesta?

16.Was it Comey?

24.Was it pay for play?

28.Was it her own secret server in her house and disdain for classified information?

34.Was it because she is a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty person?

I choose 34

Dude...I swear this is the longest victory celebration in the history of the presidency....lmfao. When does he have to actually be president is what i want to know? Your legacy can't be " i beat a woman".
Not as long as blaming Bush for everything that went wrong during the next 8 years, or praising Obama for the current state of the economy

Nope...but he took hundreds of words of word salad to pontificate on what it only takes one word to answer.
Forgot to post how smart you are and how you understand this stuff better than anyone. Just an fyi, might want to do that before the thread dies off.

Forgot to post how smart you are and how you understand this stuff better than anyone. Just an fyi, might want to do that before the thread dies off.
I'll keep it going by saying as CD stated, Russia is the reason Hillary lost. Most morons can see that now.

I'll keep it going by saying as CD stated, Russia is the reason Hillary lost. Most morons can see that now.
Awwww isn’t that sweet, giving CD his credit. Hillary not campaigning in Wisconsin have anything to do with it? Pissing off Sanders voters by stealing the nomination have anything to do with it? FBI opening an investigation into her breaking law have anything to do with it? And be honest with yourself, people didn’t like her! She sucks! And again “Russia” is your excuse. No reason why, just keep saying Russia and eventually you’ll trick someone. Without any rational thought or reasoning. No facts, no examples of why. Just Russia! Like CD said! And we all know he’s always correct! Look how good Sherriffs turned out!

14.Was it Wikileaks?

15.Was it Podesta?

16.Was it Comey?

24.Was it pay for play?

Dems marched a flawed candidate who happens to be a woman out there..she's the ONLY person DT could've beat!! With all of her flaws (AND THERE ARE MANYYY) I think she would've won if she wasn't a woman..

Dems marched a flawed candidate who happens to be a woman out there..she's the ONLY person DT could've beat!! With all of her flaws (AND THERE ARE MANYYY) I think she would've won if she wasn't a woman..
Dems and DNC fixed the election and handed her nomination. Sanders gets nod I’m not sure we have this conversation. Scary how everyone including the Dems knew this fact and still voted for Hillary. Shows how dishonest the party members are.

Dems and DNC fixed the election and handed her nomination. Sanders gets nod I’m not sure we have this conversation. Scary how everyone including the Dems knew this fact and still voted for Hillary. Shows how dishonest the party members are.
I think the ONLY person DT could've beaten was HC..100

Doesn’t matter, she’s the one the DNC rugged election and she was candidate. Could give thousands of scenarios and it makes no difference. Trump won! BIGLY
Yep, and you win!! Later bro!

Nice try but I am on record that I detest both parties as both have become cesspools of corruption. You can blame her loss on whatever you want to but Hillary lost because of Hillary. Not only did she lose but she lost to the worst candidate to ever run for the office. It is a tragedy to me that in this country of so many wonderful people that we were left with two turds to choose from for the highest office in the land.

Nice try but I am on record that I detest both parties as both have become cesspools of corruption. You can blame her loss on whatever you want to but Hillary lost because of Hillary. Not only did she lose but she lost to the worst candidate to ever run for the office. It is a tragedy to me that in this country of so many wonderful people that we were left with two turds to choose from for the highest office in the land.
You're right. We were left with two turds for president. However, one turd was better than the other. Which turd did you vote for? If Trump then you own that turd.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You're right. We were left with two turds for president. However, one turd was better than the other. Which turd did you vote for? If Trump then you own that turd.
And you cry about others not adding thought, substance, analysis! And your here attempting to beat someone down for participating in the process of democracy by voting!! All because you don’t like that person choice! You sir are a turd

I didn't vote for either of them. I guess you could say that I flushed them both. Unfortunately, one of the toilets was backed up and one of the turds floated to the top.

And you cry about others not adding thought, substance, analysis! And your here attempting to beat someone down for participating in the process of democracy by voting!! All because you don’t like that person choice! You sir are a turd
The poster brought up the subject of turds not me. I only pushed forward his talking point.

The poster brought up the subject of turds not me. I only pushed forward his talking point.
Regardless you took time today to call me out over not using thoughts or substance. And Cems most of your posts are pointless. Right wingazz, three word insults and cheap pictures. Yet you’ll try and sound so crafty calling others out. Doesn’t play well, sounds stupid. As you try and embellish how smart you are and it’s like nails on a chalk board.

Regardless you took time today to call me out over not using thoughts or substance. And Cems most of your posts are pointless. Right wingazz, three word insults and cheap pictures. Yet you’ll try and sound so crafty calling others out. Doesn’t play well, sounds stupid. As you try and embellish how smart you are and it’s like nails on a chalk board.
Ok

So you set on the sideline with your thumb up your ass and no turds came out?
Is that the best you could do with someone who tried to hold a civil conversation with you? I feel so much more enlightened now after that well thought out and factual response.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You're the person that brought turds into the conversation.
True but you already agreed that there were two turds running for President. I think it was when you said that I was on the sideline with my thumb up my ass because I didn't vote for one of those turds is when the conversation got off track.

True but you already agreed that there were two turds running for President. I think it was when you said that I was on the sideline with my thumb up my ass because I didn't vote for one of those turds is when the conversation got off track.
I apologize for embellishing the turd discussion however my escalation of the conversation is a result of other aggressive posters. I need to protect my flank. You understand?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
I apologize for embellishing the turd discussion however my escalation of the conversation is a result of other aggressive posters. I need to protect my flank. You understand?
I haven't had a lot of interaction with you before and was just wondering where that came from. It's all good and I understand that there is a lot of passion in this country right now on both sides.

Reactions: cems52 and PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT