ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for Biden supporters

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
They won't have answers but lets try;

1) Whats the Biden Plan for gas and oil prices?
2) What's the Biden plan for supply chain issues?
3) Whats the Biden plan for food prices and the shortages that are widely predicted?
4) What's the Biden Plan for Southern Border?

I'll wait.............................tick tock tick tock tick tock

Reactions: mahb
i will play lets start with 1. Biden could expand our drilling we all know that, but he can't set the prices, people like you would set your hair on fire if it was a government run gas pump and prices so their goes that, He has invited Venezuela to a summit that your ilk are going mad over, i would say probably to talk oil just maybe

Reactions: Corey-GoCanes
i will play lets start with 1. Biden could expand our drilling we all know that, but he can't set the prices, people like you would set your hair on fire if it was a government run gas pump and prices so their goes that, He has invited Venezuela to a summit that your ilk are going mad over, i would say probably to talk oil just maybe
He didn't ask for suppositions. He asked what the plan was. Yesterday somebody asked the airhead press sec what the plan was. After a blank stare she said- we're doing everything we can to bring down inflation. No plan.

Easy:
1) Pump billions into solar panels that won't be made for 3 years
2) Use the defense production act to build solar panels and say the rest is fixed
3) Shift as much action as possible to the Jan 6 commission and gun control and abortion rights and blame Putin
4) Say nothing and blame Trump for the border problem

I have said this for years the Military in full force, documenting , putting criminals in prison if needed flying people back to country of origin at said country's expense , engaging south america instead of china for goods

They won't have answers but lets try;

1) Whats the Biden Plan for gas and oil prices?
2) What's the Biden plan for supply chain issues?
3) Whats the Biden plan for food prices and the shortages that are widely predicted?
4) What's the Biden Plan for Southern Border?

I'll wait.............................tick tock tick tock tick tock
Blame trump. Learned it from the obama play book. When did obama ever not blame bush for anything and everything? If that doesn’t work, tell everyone that if they don’t vote for you they’re racist and not black.

Last edited:
Reactions: HJCane and mahb

Venezuela? Look Trump was an AHOLE, no doubt about it, but the Human Rights violation under the current Venezuela regime is 1000 times worse than anything Trump did

So how can the left hate Trump so much (it's easy I know) but than lie in bed with a nation and government that does everything he stood for but 1000 times worse? How does that get justified?

From 2021 - Venezuela is facing a severe humanitarian emergency, with millions unable to access basic healthcare and adequate nutrition. Limited access to safe water in homes and healthcare centers has contributed to the spread of Covid-19.

In September, a fact-finding mission appointed by the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) found high-level authorities responsible for atrocities that they believed amounted to crimes against humanity. The government of Nicolás Maduro and its security forces are responsible for extrajudicial executions and short-term forced disappearances and have jailed opponents, prosecuted civilians in military courts, tortured detainees, and cracked down on protesters. They used a state of emergency implemented in response to Covid-19 as an excuse to punish dissent and intensify their control over the population

Reactions: mahb
Venezuela? Look Trump was an AHOLE, no doubt about it, but the Human Rights violation under the current Venezuela regime is 1000 times worse than anything Trump did

So how can the left hate Trump so much (it's easy I know) but than lie in bed with a nation and government that does everything he stood for but 1000 times worse? How does that get justified?

From 2021 - Venezuela is facing a severe humanitarian emergency, with millions unable to access basic healthcare and adequate nutrition. Limited access to safe water in homes and healthcare centers has contributed to the spread of Covid-19.

In September, a fact-finding mission appointed by the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) found high-level authorities responsible for atrocities that they believed amounted to crimes against humanity. The government of Nicolás Maduro and its security forces are responsible for extrajudicial executions and short-term forced disappearances and have jailed opponents, prosecuted civilians in military courts, tortured detainees, and cracked down on protesters. They used a state of emergency implemented in response to Covid-19 as an excuse to punish dissent and intensify their control over the population
I agree 100% but so is saudi arabia.....it sucks

ask yourselves,,,,,,,, then WHY are they doing it ??????????? WE can solve all our problems, WE can produce and manufacture EVERYTHING we need, and we will do it CLEANER and more RESPONSIBLY than anyone.
Why prefer to do it somewhere else, than to just let the people that NEED IT do it ????????????????????????????????????????////

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT