ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. cems52 and gokcub

Your onslaught is terrible. You act as though you’re coming up with great comebacks and insults, when in actuality you make your self look even dumber, if that’s possible. We know you love cock, so no need to continue talking about it. We also know how aggravated your wife gets when we pull out.

When "we" pull out? That's very telling for someone with the smallest d_ck on this site. This is your admission your tiny d_ck can't do the job. My Boys will be there tomorrow to finish the job you couldn't do. Have your hoe cleaned up before they arrive. I'll send a couple of your friends over to help get the job done. One is a has been lawyer who hasn't been laid in years. The other is a mutant with many deformities. Your wife will be horrified of his facial features but she can put a bag over his head.

When "we" pull out? That's very telling for someone with the smallest d_ck on this site. This is your admission your tiny d_ck can't do the job. My Boys will be there tomorrow to finish the job you couldn't do. Have your hoe cleaned up before they arrive. I'll send a couple of your friends over to help get the job done. One is a has been lawyer who hasn't been laid in years. The other is a mutant with many deformities. Your wife will be horrified of his facial features but she can put a bag over his head.
Your obsession with my cock continues, @cems52. You have to get over it

Reactions: BreakingCane
Too long, didn’t read.l

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT