ADVERTISEMENT

Racist Progressive Leftists Show Their True Colors Against Tim Scott

What truly gets me is that this dumb MF and the other Lib racist shit slingers are the racists and really don't know it! Aside from the name calling, they minimize the abilities of our African American brothers.
That’s the rub. Make someone believe they can’t thrive on their own and that they need you. The hidden Master. Total racism.

What is sad is that the Black posters on this board do not comment on the racial and bigoted attacks on Tim Scott. Typical disgusting phony Democrats. Phony people!

What truly gets me is that this dumb MF and the other Lib racist shit slingers are the racists and really don't know it! Aside from the name calling, they minimize the abilities of our African American brothers.
Our African American Brothers????? Doing another loyalty test....Yawn, Ho hum

Liberals slip and slide by the truth. No one said he was mistreated by the Senate. He was racially attacked by Liberal pundits and just plain Liberal shape-shifters like yourself. Open up Twitter and look with your own eyes, you needn't 'wait' for me to prove.

By your recent posts it's evident that you've no problem labeling a minority who dares to hold positions differing from yours, uncle someone and surely a nword.

We are concluding that you've been a vocal supporter of this racial animus and a willing participant. We also conclude that, in your heart of hearts, you and your Democrat party support the white supremacists.
Vague, same old modus operandi

Tim Scott was and is the best the RepubliCONS have. However, RepubliCON leaders told/instructed him what to say. So the rebuttal wasnt all Scott's doing.

Tim Scott was and is the best the RepubliCONS have. However, RepubliCON leaders told/instructed him what to say. So the rebuttal wasnt all Scott's doing.
Still acting like a bigot I see. Godforbid a black man think and speak on his own while exposing the Democratic slave masters for what they are.

Democratic slavemasters??? Oh yeah , the southern Dems during the 1800s, who were pro Slavery. Scott sounded like he was auditioning for a spot on a reality show.

@BreakingCane Calling Tim Scott an Uncle Tom is an abject insult to the character depicted in the same entitled novel. (who is actually written as a HERO). Tim Scott is more aptly a subservient "SAMBO". Blacks are continually harrassed not only by police but by hate groups, white supremacists, KKK, Neo Nazi and he believes America is NOT a racist country. He definitely got paid by the big donors of the RepubliCON party.

@BreakingCane Calling Tim Scott an Uncle Tom is an abject insult to the character depicted in the same entitled novel. (who is actually written as a HERO). Tim Scott is more aptly a subservient "SAMBO". Blacks are continually harrassed not only by police but by hate groups, white supremacists, KKK, Neo Nazi and he believes America is NOT a racist country. He definitely got paid by the big donors of the RepubliCON party.
More bigotry from you. Did you write that with your white hood on? Do the klan in Hawaii wear white grass for their rallies?

Last edited:
Reactions: Allied2651
I don't know why there is even a debate on the racist bigoted remarks made by Democrats against a Black Republican Senator that could run for President in 2024.
The only Democrats that try to spin those remarks are out of the closet disgusting racist bigots that have been identified by their comments. All of you Democratic scum that have stayed quiet are as culpable as morons like this clown from Hawaii. At least his bigotry is worn on his chest. The rest of you scum....hide.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I don't know why there is even a debate on the racist bigoted remarks made by Democrats against a Black Republican Senator that could run for President in 2024.
The only Democrats that try to spin those remarks are out of the closet disgusting racist bigots that have been identified by their comments. All of you Democratic scum that have stayed quiet are as culpable as morons like this clown from Hawaii. At least his bigotry is worn on his chest. The rest of you scum....hide.
Yep. I love it when they expose themselves as anti-American bigots. Proves our assumptions correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allied2651
Scott's response was deeply deceptive. Scott voted with DJT over 90% of the time, including to weaken the Dodd Frank Act, which aims to stop discriminatory attempts from mortgage lenders---with Black businesses and owners being disproportionately affected. In 2016, he got just 8% of the black vote in South Carolina, so its clear he doesnt speak for the overwhelming majority of Black voters, even in his home state.
He quickly went viral in his rebuttal to Bidens 1st 100 days Congressional address saying "I get called Uncle Tom & the N word, by Progressives." A few moments later he added "Here me clearly, America is not a racist country." There are 2 big problems with that take. 1st, its hard to imagine people calling African Americans the N word as not being racist. 2nd, as much as saying Scott's pronouncement may have been appealing to white Republican voters, it wasnt an actual rebuttal to Biden's remarks. Biden never said America was a racist country. Scott created a straw man talking point for his party's base so he could tell them what they wanted to hear. He was joyfully playing the role of the Black man who makes white americans more comfortable.
In wednesday's speech, Biden use the word racism twice, when he called to "root out systemic racism in our criminal justice system" and also said "we have a real chance to root out systemic racism that Plagues American life in many other ways."
Truth is Scott wasnt there to rebut Biden's speech. He had one job: to soothe racial guilt at any cost.
That how he feels and thinks and it don't fit ur agenda so it's not true...qe get it

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT