ADVERTISEMENT

Religion of tolerance and peace: teen girl beaten and burned! Build the wall

Well if they came from the middle East I'm pretty sure they didn't walk across the Mexican border. Not sure how building the wall applies.

Well if they came from the middle East I'm pretty sure they didn't walk across the Mexican border. Not sure how building the wall applies.
Just an FYI dummy, the wall while be real and beautiful is also symbolic of stopping ALL immigration until we have process to vet the people coming in!

Just an FYI dummy, the wall while be real and beautiful is also symbolic of stopping ALL immigration until we have process to vet the people coming in!

We vet them now pretender. Do some research. And we'll see on your wall. One thing is certain Mexico will not pay for it.

We vet them now pretender. Do some research. And we'll see on your wall. One thing is certain Mexico will not pay for it.
See here’s the thing, you can’t get people who don’t come via plane, train and simply hoping a fence. And you want to talk about doing research, study up on insecure little bitches who run thier dick sucker online. You’ll find it’s usually little trolls such as you. And the “one thing is certain” talk about not having any facts. You haven’t heard of the tariffs? Lou you are a total zero!! Face it!

See here’s the thing, you can’t get people who don’t come via plane, train and simply hoping a fence. And you want to talk about doing research, study up on insecure little bitches who run thier dick sucker online. You’ll find it’s usually little trolls such as you. And the “one thing is certain” talk about not having any facts. You haven’t heard of the tariffs? Lou you are a total zero!! Face it!

So through all the name calling I think you said we have no vetting process which is wrong. See link. And also you say tariffs on Mexico will pay for the wall. Also wrong since they are exempt from the tariffs. Try again pretender.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...gorously-vetted-i-know-because-i-vetted-them/

So through all the name calling I think you said we have no vetting process which is wrong. See link. And also you say tariffs on Mexico will pay for the wall. Also wrong since they are exempt from the tariffs. Try again pretender.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...gorously-vetted-i-know-because-i-vetted-them/
No dipshit I said the people who swim a river, jump a fence or get here another illegal method are not vetted. Unless of coarse you think all the people who sneak over the boarder check in an register. Even you aren’t that stupid! This pretender will snap you in half. And speaking of pretender and “name calling” you’ve run your mouth and dropped names nonstop them act like a little butch when it comes back at you! Again we can’t change stupid, and Lou is stupid!

No dipshit I said the people who swim a river, jump a fence or get here another illegal method are not vetted. Unless of coarse you think all the people who sneak over the boarder check in an register. Even you aren’t that stupid! This pretender will snap you in half. And speaking of pretender and “name calling” you’ve run your mouth and dropped names nonstop them act like a little butch when it comes back at you! Again we can’t change stupid, and Lou is stupid!

Isn't this thread about someone from the middle east? They didn't cross the Mexican border so again you're wrong. I noticed you didn't say anything about Mexico being exempt from the tariffs. Again you were wrong. So again wrong on all facts. I know you don't like facts but they are important and you obviously don't know shit. You can threaten me all you want. Doesn't impress me. And you really need to get out of the basement pretender. You clearly have an anger problem. Maybe move out of mom's house? You might feel better about yourself. Seriously give it a shot.

Isn't this thread about someone from the middle east? They didn't cross the Mexican border so again you're wrong. I noticed you didn't say anything about Mexico being exempt from the tariffs. Again you were wrong. So again wrong on all facts. I know you don't like facts but they are important and you obviously don't know shit. You can threaten me all you want. Doesn't impress me. And you really need to get out of the basement pretender. You clearly have an anger problem. Maybe move out of mom's house? You might feel better about yourself. Seriously give it a shot.
Here’s the funnny part again, “build the wall” is a symbol for getting immigration under control. Period. Noticed you skipped my questions about people swimming here, crossing boarder illegally etc! “Threaten you” it’s a fact! Moms house? Again I left your Moms house days ago! She cleans up nice. Yeah I don’t know shit you just need to liento try and win an agrument. And the “basement” jokes are more played out than the stupid ass “you use mean insults” crybaby victim game! Typical little **** on a keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT