ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs Continue The Roll

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Trump wins again. Tax bill passed. No need to revisit healthcare reform bill as individual mandate was killed off. Double play for the good guys.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Trump wins again. Tax bill passed. No need to revisit healthcare reform bill as individual mandate was killed off. Double play for the good guys.
Winning!! Honey being the States finest CPA please explain to me if this tax plan hurts the middle and lower class aka people who make under combined 150k

Posting lies like Trump will not make you a canesport favorite.
Yet yourhere daily lying or as yiucall it “poetic” hoping people won’t notice. Also, I’m not like yourself I could care less how many people like me. Principles over anything else. Your here to meet people due to your reality being so shitty.

Yet yourhere daily lying or as yiucall it “poetic” hoping people won’t notice. Also, I’m not like yourself I could care less how many people like me. Principles over anything else. Your here to meet people due to your reality being so shitty.
Come down for the Orange Bowl game and I'll show you how the left lives. lol

Come down for the Orange Bowl game and I'll show you how the left lives. lol
I will be there, is Parkland in the water? Has it moved inland? Because I’ll be Venetian Isles to the O back to Venetian. Can you pay the toll to get to the island??

Honey....you're a CPA...You cant be happy with this bill, right? 70% reasonable compensation for S corps is going to hurt clients not to mention us tax professionals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT