ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse Caught In Lie About Texas A&M

He’s not going to need a college education
He’s going get rich suing the various media outlets that recklessly and with malice called him all sorts of vile things including a racist , murderer etc
They assaulted him tried to take guns . They died . They arrested him. Not Guilty. Walks. He sues
Not the end of the story

He’s not going to need a college education
He’s going get rich suing the various media outlets that recklessly and with malice called him all sorts of vile things including a racist , murderer etc
They assaulted him tried to take guns . They died . They arrested him. Not Guilty. Walks. He sues
Not the end of the story
Absolutely nothing to do with him lying about going to Texas AM.

Reactions: nod305
Next thing he’ll be saying he’s on a full scholarship and at the top of his class. Maybe Zelinsky asked him to broker peace talks with Putin. ( Similar to our President saying Golda Meir asked him to talk to Egypt during six day war )

Reactions: 801canesmxer
What I am proud of is not voting for Trump!!!
Dumb and dumber!!!!!
Yeah this country and the World are so much better eh???
LMAO @ you as always.
Be proud you didnt vote for the better President
all because you’re a shallow emotional voter

Reactions: nick6611
Dumb and dumber!!!!!
Yeah this country and the World are so much better eh???
LMAO @ you as always.
Be proud you didnt vote for the better President
all because you’re a shallow emotional voter
You got it buddy!!! The world is very much better and I am here for it because what Donald Trump was doing was not American. No other president had the administration indictments, arrest, and judgements in our history. No other president circumvented our customs and no other president stole from the American people and lied on his level. He is a POS! I don't care who you tell. PUT SUMTHIN ON IT! He orchestrated an insurrection on our very democracy and way of life. There is a reason he was impeached twice! To be honest I expect this DOJ to bring charges against him ultimately.

You got it buddy!!! The world is very much better and I am here for it because what Donald Trump was doing was not American. No other president had the administration indictments, arrest, and judgements in our history. No other president circumvented our customs and no other president stole from the American people and lied on his level. He is a POS! I don't care who you tell. PUT SUMTHIN ON IT! He orchestrated an insurrection on our very democracy and way of life. There is a reason he was impeached twice! To be honest I expect this DOJ to bring charges against him ultimately.
Biden is even more horrible

The fact that you think the USA/World is better only shows what an emotional shallow simpleton that you are.
An insurrection with 150 people, walking around a federal building???
Dems are so desperate, they produced a prime time ABC special to deflect form the joke biden is to everyone but you 30% emotional morons
You truly are STUPID!

The fact that you think the USA/World is better only shows what an emotional shallow simpleton that you are.
An insurrection with 150 people, walking around a federal building???
Dems are so desperate, they produced a prime time ABC special to deflect form the joke biden is to everyone but you 30% emotional morons
You truly are STUPID!
Yes, a lot of us do feel emotional about things that are important to us. Such as our democracy or very way we live our lives in this country. So, to expect otherwise would be pretty stupid. Speaking of stupid.

Yes, a lot of us do feel emotional about things that are important to us. Such as our democracy or very way we live our lives in this country. So, to expect otherwise would be pretty stupid. Speaking of stupid.
Emotions shouldnt have anything to do with POLICY.
I didnt go to my surgeon because I liked him, in fact he had a terrible bed SDE manner. However he was an excellent surgeon.
While joe USED to be a likable guy, his policies have hurt this country in massive ways

Emotions shouldnt have anything to do with POLICY.
I didnt go to my surgeon because I liked him, in fact he had a terrible bed SDE manner. However he was an excellent surgeon.
While joe USED to be a likable guy, his policies have hurt this country in massive ways
That's ridiculous! You are the last one that should be mentoring us here in the lounge on our emotions....LMAO. Stop it! You are the worse!!! I see you calling all of us everything but a child of God here. So, don't come here and act like you are always so under control and the rest of us should be. That's not realistic. We are passionate about the things that are important to us. That isn't very difficult to understand. I am passionate about things like some pimple faced snot nosed punk getting an automatic assault weapon and murdering children for no other reason than he can. It's his right. I am passionate about a lot of things. Policy and lack of policy but I can guarantee you one thing. I have much better control of my emotions than you do so save me the lecture.

There are things I do not like about Joe and things I like. There really is absolutely nothing I like about Trump. I think he is a horrible human being and a POS and I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. Nobody is perfect but he is the very furthest I would want to be my president. I can't be more clear.

That's ridiculous! You are the last one that should be mentoring us here in the lounge on our emotions....LMAO. Stop it! You are the worse!!! I see you calling all of us everything but a child of God here. So, don't come here and act like you are always so under control and the rest of us should be. That's not realistic. We are passionate about the things that are important to us. That isn't very difficult to understand. I am passionate about things like some pimple faced snot nosed punk getting an automatic assault weapon and murdering children for no other reason than he can. It's his right. I am passionate about a lot of things. Policy and lack of policy but I can guarantee you one thing. I have much better control of my emotions than you do so save me the lecture.

There are things I do not like about Joe and things I like. There really is absolutely nothing I like about Trump. I think he is a horrible human being and a POS and I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. Nobody is perfect but he is the very furthest I would want to be my president. I can't be more clear.
Once again cd, I didnt say being emotional was a problem. I SAID LETTING EMOTIONS dictate votes over POLICY is ASININE
You are nothing more than an emotional political light weight.
I vote policy.
Exactly why Dems are facing an humongous RED TSUNAMI!!

I don't want people like this to be my president...and have anything to do with ANY POLICY!

Self descriptive post!
For a guy that believes he is so smart, how can you possibly defend what is happening in this country
Seriously mikey HOW?
You happy with Progressive Dem prosecutors NO BAIL
You happy with historic gas prices
Open borders
Runaway inflation
Supplkly chain issue
Empty shelves no baby food???
Simply to name a few????
Apparently your nowhere near as smart as you hink you are.
You’re nothing more than an emotional shallow minded politcal voter!
Hope the rest of your world isnt so ignorant!
Wait dont you have some extra special top 4% financial advisor???
LMAO
Pft

Reactions: El Cubano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT