ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft building factory in N Carolina due to tax cut! MAGA!

So Robert Kraft said this or announced it? Or did Trump just make shit up again like saving those Carrier jobs?

Mr. Dumbass Second Account Reading Comprehension Problem strikes again.

Maybe we can go back and forth again about how you posted an article proving my point and then whined like a little baby for a couple of hours that you really didn't post the article for that reason.

So Robert Kraft said this or announced it? Or did Trump just make shit up again like saving those Carrier jobs?

Mr. Dumbass Second Account Reading Comprehension Problem strikes again.

Maybe we can go back and forth again about how you posted an article proving my point and then whined like a little baby for a couple of hours that you really didn't post the article for that reason.
Or maybe you can prove how stupid you are again, go ahead and quote something I never said. Then continue to dig the hole. Hahahaha
What a dumb ass you looked like the other night. Wondered when you’d come back. You were on the run.

Or maybe you can prove how stupid you are again, go ahead and quote something I never said. Then continue to dig the hole. Hahahaha
What a dumb ass you looked like the other night. Wondered when you’d come back. You were on the run.

At over 40 posts a day you are the dumb ass.

But please go on pretending that you read the article that you posted. Maybe your second account read it.

At over 40 posts a day you are the dumb ass.

But please go on pretending that you read the article that you posted. Maybe your second account read it.
I don’t have to pretend I read it, either way you were wrong! Again, you couldn’t look any more stupid. Hahahaha another bad day for the phony!! Tried to be funny and end up looking stupid, you are a dumb ass!!

I don’t have to pretend I read it, either way you were wrong! Again, you couldn’t look any more stupid. Hahahaha another bad day for the phony!! Tried to be funny and end up looking stupid, you are a dumb ass!!

So you admit you posted the article to show that Obama's numbers were correct?

Or you are admitting that your reading level is at about 120 lexile and thought you were backing Trump?

So you admit you posted the article to show that Obama's numbers were correct?

Or you are admitting that your reading level is at about 120 lexile and thought you were backing Trump?
No I admit nothing except the fact you lied and said I claimed Trumps numbers were higher! When if you had any comprehension at all I didn’t mention either. I formthe récord added that caviat “no agenda” however being the douche that you are you tried to be funny. Which we all know you re not, and ended up looking like a jerkoff.

No I admit nothing except the fact you lied and said I claimed Trumps numbers were higher! When if you had any comprehension at all I didn’t mention either. I formthe récord added that caviat “no agenda” however being the douche that you are you tried to be funny. Which we all know you re not, and ended up looking like a jerkoff.

Sounds like you are too big of a pussy to me.

"No I admit nothing" is like saying I have a big giant pussy.

Sounds like you are too big of a pussy to me.

"No I admit nothing" is like saying I have a big giant pussy.
No it is what it is, you made yourself look stupid now digging that hole bigger for yourself. Yeah I’m a pussy, hahahaha and for the record saying “so you’ll admit” sounds like a twat who knows he got caught talking stupid and is trying to get out of it. Hahaha dumb ass

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT