ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Desantis

Yes, its all over Twitter. But it doesn't answer the question of whether or not the Publix and real estate company arrangement in the 60 minutes piece were pay to play. All Desantis did with the long drawn out answer is bring in other efforts he did with other vendors to muddy the waters.
Raoul even when TRUTH smacks you in the face you still talk bunk

They literally published the campaign contributions in the piece. Are you saying that’s false?
Does the hundreds of Millions Wall Street Contributed to Joe Biden come with no strings attached ? BTW the most money by far given by Publix was to Adam Putnam campaign that’s who DeSantis defeated in primary.

Last edited:
Another fun fact to this entire false narrative. This story has roots with none other than Manalita Daddy Diaz. When he took on the job as State of Florida Democrat Party head cheese, he and Democrat Ag commissioner Nikki Fried cooked up this story.

For those of you not familiar, the state had to pay far more than $100K to replace state seals on all GAS pumps (fossil fuels) in Florida. She had put her face at state expense on all the gas pumps. That violated state regulations. She wanted every fossil fuel user to see her face as an early campaign add. That money could have been used for Covid relief.

Reactions: grbcane
Question for the Dems and Libs honest question,,,,,,,,,, is there and at what point will you begin to get pissed off at the Media for Flaming with edited and prepared News to manipulate you get over react and get pissed off ? At what point do you feel used ? The Desantis interview is nothing more that proof positive of media manipulation to pit YOU against Republicans and conservative independents, is THAT OK with you ? CD no need to reply we know LOL your a lost cause ;)

Yes, its all over Twitter. But it doesn't answer the question of whether or not the Publix and real estate company arrangement in the 60 minutes piece were pay to play. All Desantis did with the long drawn out answer is bring in other efforts he did with other vendors to muddy the waters.
its hard to do pay to play when Walgreens,CVS and publix among others all had a hand in distribution. I love it in the piece the reporter chose to leave out dates. Just because the democrats are dirty doesnt mean Desantis is

its hard to do pay to play when Walgreens,CVS and publix among others all had a hand in distribution. I love it in the piece the reporter chose to leave out dates. Just because the democrats are dirty doesnt mean Desantis is

Publix got 25% of all FL vaccines, which means they are charging the government $40 a shot. So now we have a grocery store chain who helped finance the Governor's election campaign benefiting financially by way of the guy they helped get elected in the first place. Its pure corruption.

Publix got 25% of all FL vaccines, which means they are charging the government $40 a shot. So now we have a grocery store chain who helped finance the Governor's election campaign benefiting financially by way of the guy they helped get elected in the first place. Its pure corruption.
but they have the foot print to get it distributed hat no one else has. why do you think they are kicking ass

Reactions: 6882 and grbcane
Raoul bro,,,,,,, cant you see people are posting to keep you from going full on tard,,,,,,, Conservatives and Trumpities at that, Bipartisanship at its finest ! resist that darkside bro ! if it were any fuller of shitith it would be in willy wonka land by the waterfall 🌈 ;)

Question for the Dems and Libs honest question,,,,,,,,,, is there and at what point will you begin to get pissed off at the Media for Flaming with edited and prepared News to manipulate you get over react and get pissed off ? At what point do you feel used ? The Desantis interview is nothing more that proof positive of media manipulation to pit YOU against Republicans and conservative independents, is THAT OK with you ? CD no need to reply we know LOL your a lost cause ;)
They won’t cuz they feel the same about the right .. once again , perception is a bitch and is what usually divides us as humans ... perception in this country is at an all time high and like it or not , this country is divided ( friendships dissolved , marriages ending , racial tensions , etc)... I sit in the middle ( as non bias as I can possibly be ) and I see what the media , as well as social media , is doing . Hell , the lounge is the perfect microcosm of society for all intensive purposes .. as someone who has fought for this countries freedom , this deeply saddens me to the core. No idea where this all goes , but shits gotta chill at some point .. you can only bend so much , before you break .. this is the best country in the world hands down , but sadly , I feel as though we are heading into uncharted waters . Hoping I am wrong in my assessment .... love and peace to all

but they have the foot print to get it distributed hat no one else has. why do you think they are kicking ass

Who are Publix accountable to when they are given carte blanche authority to do whatever they want with 25% of FL's vaccines ? They aren't a hospital, clinic, or government entity who are accountable to oversight. Its one thing for them to be given vaccines after funding Desantis' campaign, its doubly bad when there's zero accountability for what happens after they receive the vaccines.

Who are Publix accountable to when they are given carte blanche authority to do whatever they want with 25% of FL's vaccines ? They aren't a hospital, clinic, or government entity who are accountable to oversight. Its one thing for them to be given vaccines after funding Desantis' campaign, its doubly bad when there's zero accountability for what happens after they receive the vaccines.

You seem to be implying something in your post ... was curious if you can possibly elaborate on your thought process ..I will assume your 25% of vaccines in Publix inventory is accurate ( too lazy to look up honestly ), thus. Is your issue w/ who that 25% is distributed to ? And if so, please elaborate on that . TY

Good for Publix. I went to my local Publix this afternoon, and guess what? I bought a box of granola bars and my second box was absolutely free!!
I think they call it a BOGO...

Reactions: GLFSTRM and mahb

No matter how vaccines are/were distributed there were going to be complaints. Saw way too many states spending way too much time analyzing who should be in line first. Some made sense like healthcare and first responders. Reality is that it was way more important to put shots in arms ASAP, especially anyone over 65. That appears to be what FL did. By contrast I watched my state IL hold up their allocations awaiting healthcare workers who wouldn’t take the shot, or directing them to minority areas first which slowed the rollout. After healthcare workers the only concerns should have been age and speed. Reality is the entire country has done a really good job of this - all you have to do is look at other developed countries in comparison. Re Publix, the article itself says they are accountable directly to the Feds.
Pertaining to the way FL handled the virus and vaccinations, they should be commended. If the rest of the country had followed its lead, unemployment wouldn’t be were it is and taxpayers wouldn’t have needed to foot a +$5Trillion tax bill, it would have been a fraction of that.

Another Democrat posts

Florida Division of Emergency Management head Jared Moskowitz tweeted at CBS's newsmagazine that Publix, a popular southern grocery store chain, was recommended by his agency and the Florida Department of Health, not the governor's office.

"I said this before and I’ll say it again," he tweeted. "Publix was recommended by [Florida Division of Emergency Management] and [Florida Department of Health] as the other pharmacies were not ready to start. Period! Full Stop! No one from the Governors office suggested Publix. It’s just absolute malarkey."

Another Democrat posts

Florida Division of Emergency Management head Jared Moskowitz tweeted at CBS's newsmagazine that Publix, a popular southern grocery store chain, was recommended by his agency and the Florida Department of Health, not the governor's office.

"I said this before and I’ll say it again," he tweeted. "Publix was recommended by [Florida Division of Emergency Management] and [Florida Department of Health] as the other pharmacies were not ready to start. Period! Full Stop! No one from the Governors office suggested Publix. It’s just absolute malarkey."

As DeSantis said, ninety percent of senior citizens lived within a mile of a Publix in that county.

The federal government is paying all pharmacies and stores like Walmart and Winn Dixie and Publix to distribute vaccine for 30-40$ you do realize they have to pay someone to administer the vaccine. You sir and your clones on here need to put a rubber band around your head and snap the f#*# out of it .
As far as corporate donations I agree they should not be allowed period.
by the way you should do a little research before you click and copy and paste because this whole thread is based on 60 minutes doing just like you cut and paste what they want you to believe because they think your stupid.
By the way cbs hasn’t even mentioned the story again because they know that they repeated misinformation and of course they give no correction or an apology they just move on kinda like you.
I imagine you’re going to duck out of this post like you always do when someone proves you wrong as always.
Your really should get some help to deal with all that hatred you got inside of towards people you don’t even know, have a nice day

Reactions: asuco
Just got hit hard in a new 60 minutes piece this evening for engaging in pay to play by prioritizing vaccines for wealthy individuals and organizations who donated to his campaign. If true, he should resign immediately.

It appears you fell for a dishonest hit piece again. 60 minutes is getting blasted for cutting out truths to craft a narrative, and even CBS news, which typically replays portions of 60 minutes segments on their Monday morning and evening shows, didn’t air it again.

Time to clean you and others spreading disinformation on this site out of here.

Last edited:
Because, as the 60 minutes piece illustrated, the facts are that he singled out vaccines for organizations and individuals who made large campaign contributions to his campaign. They literally show highlighted line by line evidence of this in the campaign finance reports. Why should anyone believe Desantis when the facts clearly show he's lying.
The real facts came out showing it wasn’t Desantis’ decision to use Publix, it was a Democrat’s.

lets see the print of the interview, not the edited version. The bold is what they left out.
EyNrXewXEAIaQQB
Raoul got duped again!

They literally published the campaign contributions in the piece. Are you saying that’s false?
Let me make it simple for communists: it’s not pay for play if a Florida Democrat made the decision to use Publix, not the Governor’s office. No one denied contributions by Publix.

You can’t get out of this ridiculous disinformation thread now.

Read Democratic Palm Beach Mayor’s response, then ban yourself.

Raoul and the Comm Squad got taken in by the pathetic attempt to create a fake news narrative by CBS. They are now being made to look foolish again by Palm Beach County Democrats. They prefer the way Cuomo and Newsome are handling the pandemic. Florida has more people, more seniors ,more cities and 17,000 fewer deaths-FACT.

Raoul and the Comm Squad got taken in by the pathetic attempt to create a fake news narrative by CBS. They are now being made to look foolish again by Palm Beach County Democrats. They prefer the way Cuomo and Newsome are handling the pandemic. Florida has more people, more seniors ,more cities and 17,000 fewer deaths-FACT.
Isn't it telling that even with DEMOCRAT Mayor and DEMOCRAT head of Health Dept. telling the public it is a total lie, liberals like the guys on here continue to believe the 60 minute piece to be truthful. THIS is the problem in the country. False narratives put out there like a hit and run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT