ADVERTISEMENT

Russians, Russians, Russians. Ice, Ice, Ice

ZEKEMUG

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”. ... “Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.”.
Joseph Goebbels

Think of the press as a great keyboard
on which the government can play.”
Joseph Goebbels

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”. ... “Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.”.
Joseph Goebbels

Joseph Goebbels
Stormy,Stormy, Stormy,
North Korea,North Korea,North Korea,
Trade, Trade, Trade,
Two Scoops Ice Cream, Two Scoops Ice Cream, Two Scoops IceCream.
The list goes on and on but Americans are not stupid as the liberals think.

The problem they have is no matter what they throw at the wall, nothing seems to stick. They seemingly can’t figure out why, never once considering it might be because people are sick of politicians knowing none of them can be trusted.

Reactions: canefam and ZEKEMUG
Joseph Goebbels

Joseph Goebbels
Sounds like discriptipn of Trimp

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Joseph Goebbels

Joseph Goebbels

Perfectly encapsulates the modern day MSM. All of these liberals running around like fake news junkies looking for the MSM to give them their anti-Trump fixes. Bunch of brain-dead pawns on the political chessboard.

As I've consistently stated, liberalism is a terrorist ideology whose retched purpose is to roboticize society into uniformity of thought, speech, and conduct. Those who oppose it are ostracized from the self-proclaimed self-righteous group thought, summarily labeled names (racist, homophobe, xenophobe, sexist, etc.), and turned into moral criminals.

Liberalism must be eradicated at all levels in society in order to preserve this great Constitutional Republic we call America.

He’s not rerun, same ideology though, he posted to Gary that we should remove the lounge because he didn’t agree with people, it didn’t dawn on him that he didn’t have to come to the lounge.
I’ve seen this game before with Rerun. That’s absolutely Rerun

I’ve seen this game before with Rerun. That’s absolutely Rerun

I don’t know, Rerun wouldn’t have made such a pathetic statement in Gary’s warning thread, foolish maybe, but that was really weak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT