ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Feinstein mental cognitive abilities being questioned by staff and others

Well done. I stand corrected. Had no idea that Diane could be in line for President Pro Tem.

She should retire. I agree. This would give Gavin Newsom his second opportunity to appoint a Senator ….following his replacement of Kamala Harris.
DD,

I also didn’t know that all 3 potential backups to Biden in succession are San Francisco women: Harris, Pelosi and Feinstein.

Maybe the Red Team wants Joe to stay alive, LOL?

• Sad
Reactions: central17
Dems are just as corrupt if not more since they screw each other as much as they screw. republicans. I remember Donna Brazile giving debate questions to Hilary before she debated Bernie. Typical, unfortunately

For 4 years we had Putin's puppet in the WH doing his bidding but no complaints from Republicans. Only Mitt and a few other Republicans had the guts to stand against Trump’s corruption and treasonous behavior. I went to sleep each night wondering if Trump would launch a nuclear attach against NK or Syria. With Biden, I sleep better knowing we do not have a lunatic in the Oval Office.

For 4 years we had Putin's puppet in the WH doing his bidding but no complaints from Republicans. Only Mitt and a few other Republicans had the guts to stand against Trump’s corruption and treasonous behavior. I went to sleep each night wondering if Trump would launch a nuclear attach against NK or Syria. With Biden, I sleep better knowing we do not have a lunatic in the Oval Office.
Cuddle time cems

What exactly was "Putin's bidding"?

The fake allegations against Trump about Russia resulted in a deterioration of our relations with _Putin and Russia. It was all made up nonsense.
Trump was forced to treat Putin with hostility by these fake allegations

Why is everyone so happy about the lack of a relationship with Russia? Is having them as an enemy a good thing ? Ask all the dead Ukrainians whether they benefited from the fake news stories. More Ukrainians will die, a lot more.

The fake allegations against Trump about Russia resulted in a deterioration of our relations with _Putin and Russia. It was all made up nonsense.
Trump was forced to treat Putin with hostility by these fake allegations

Why is everyone so happy about the lack of a relationship with Russia? Is having them as an enemy a good thing ? Ask all the dead Ukrainians whether they benefited from the fake news stories. More Ukrainians will die, a lot more.
So typical of Republicans to blame "fake news" for Putin's aggression. He and only he is to blame for invading a sovereign democratic country. In fact, Putin's aggression was apparent in 2014 when he took control of Crimea before your so called Russian "fake news".

I don't know what has happened to Republicans and their love affair with Authoritarian governments but you need to come to your senses before its too late for our democracy.

What exactly was "Putin's bidding"?
Destabilize NATO. Bring mistrust to our Spy agencies and institutions like DOJ. Create mistrust in our voting systems. Trump failed but he worked extremely hard to accomplish Putin's mission. Thank God we had some sane Democrats and a few Republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT