ADVERTISEMENT

Simone Biles

She’s a mess right now. If she was a golfer they would say she has “the yips”.

She may be the GOAT but she has sunk very low on the worlds biggest stage.
Thank goodness we had the oriental girl to bail us out and take home the Gold.

Im sure they all draw strength from each other. BTW if a person knows they are not 100% right mentally or physically hats off to them for having the courage to do so.
Courage would have been dropping out after warm ups so a deserving teammate would get a chance to fulfill her Olympic dream.

What miss Strug did was heroic but by no means does it make Miss Biles less of an athlete, person and or US women gymnasts. They all have one thing in common: they were victims of sex abuse at the hands of a sick Larry Nasser. These women will carry this for the rest of their lives but thru all of the abuse they persevered. I cant think anything more horrific women are faced with 24/7, 365
Everything surrounding the demented Larry Nasser and that sickening story is abhorrent. But that doesn't excuse going through all of the preliminary events and processes leading up to the Olympic Games and then quitting when a result isn't up to par.

Everything surrounding the demented Larry Nasser and that sickening story is abhorrent. But that doesn't excuse going through all of the preliminary events and processes leading up to the Olympic Games and then quitting when a result isn't up to par.
Ms Biles deserves respect, not contempt. Some people think she choked. Some say she ruined her legacy. These same people are those that will swear if Tom Brady or LeBron James had walked out on their teams during the SB or game 7 of the NBA Finals they would be mercilessly ripped, shredded, so why give Simone a free pass? That is what some will ask. When Ms Biles, probably the greatest female Gymnast ever, bravely withdrew from team competition because she was overcome by the pressure. She admitted it. Following that, an ugly truth emerged.
Some saw her as cowardly, others viewed it as traitorous. Many sports fans who idolize their favorite athlete as sucking it up or the proverbial "ice water in their veins," were offended.
Imagine if Brady or LeBron had lousy 1st qtrs and they decided to stay out of the game. It wouldnt matter if they sat on their respective benches and rooted for their team mates till the end. "They destroyed their legacies forever". that is what folks who call Simone cowardly and traitorous would draw parallel to Brady and King James.
To which I would say QUIET. SHUT THE HELL UP.
#1 there is no comparison to a Simone Biles vs any athlete in a team sport. She doesnt represent a city or state. She's carrying the weight of an entire country. She doesnt compete with team mates that ball her out, she on her own. She isnt working with a 100yd Football field or the length of the Basketball court. She operates on a 4 inch balance beam. Instead of playing a 16 game season or 162 game season for MLB, she wins or loses in 90seconds.
So its OK to excuse NBA players for meltdowns in 2020---mental health issues plagued the Clippers last season their season came to screeching halt, yet Biles is not???? She had a meltdown, she admitted it. So what??? The same for Tennis star Naomi Osaka who acknowledged her own mental health issues during the recent French Open and again when she was upset in the 3rd round of the Olympic tournament this past week.
We need to remember mental health issues are, in fact, medical issues.
Biles and Osaka are not some wind up toy. She is human and if her mental state wasnt there, her body would not have been there. The result will be serious injury or worse.
We dont know what Biles plans are for the next Olympics. Maybe she wont and call it a career, but she shouldnt have to prove her strength to anybody.

Courage would have been dropping out after warm ups so a deserving teammate would get a chance to fulfill her Olympic dream.
She has won 24 Gold Medals, unprecedented. She deserves to give it a shot. Even if she had dropped out of the warmups critics will say "she shouldve not included herself on the team". An alternate wouldve been given a chance to go to Tokyo. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. She's a competitor but you can hear the critics saying "she was selfish. She prevented a 1st timer from living the dream.
Through the wisdom and strength of these young women, hardened sports fans are being forced to accept that injuries can encompass more than just muscles and bones, and this realization is a good thing.

What miss Strug did was heroic but by no means does it make Miss Biles less of an athlete, person and or US women gymnasts. They all have one thing in common: they were victims of sex abuse at the hands of a sick Larry Nasser. These women will carry this for the rest of their lives but thru all of the abuse they persevered. I cant think anything more horrific women are faced with 24/7, 365
I can think of numerous things far more horrific.
How about the 6 million Jews that were slaughtered???
Typical response from our towel headed Anti Semetic twit. Now your gonna bring up sexual abuse issues for why she QUIT??
Go back and milk your camel!!!
pfffffft

Ms Biles deserves respect, not contempt. Some people think she choked. Some say she ruined her legacy. These same people are those that will swear if Tom Brady or LeBron James had walked out on their teams during the SB or game 7 of the NBA Finals they would be mercilessly ripped, shredded, so why give Simone a free pass? That is what some will ask. When Ms Biles, probably the greatest female Gymnast ever, bravely withdrew from team competition because she was overcome by the pressure. She admitted it. Following that, an ugly truth emerged.
Some saw her as cowardly, others viewed it as traitorous. Many sports fans who idolize their favorite athlete as sucking it up or the proverbial "ice water in their veins," were offended.
Imagine if Brady or LeBron had lousy 1st qtrs and they decided to stay out of the game. It wouldnt matter if they sat on their respective benches and rooted for their team mates till the end. "They destroyed their legacies forever". that is what folks who call Simone cowardly and traitorous would draw parallel to Brady and King James.
#1 there is no comparison to a Simone Biles vs any athlete in a team sport. She doesnt represent a city or state. She's carrying the weight of an entire country. She doesnt compete with team mates that ball her out, she on her own. She isnt working with a 100yd Football field or the length of the Basketball court. She operates on a 4 inch balance beam. Instead of playing a 16 game season or 162 game season for MLB, she wins or loses in 90seconds.
So its OK to excuse NBA players for meltdowns in 2020---mental health issues plagued the Clippers last season their season came to screeching halt, yet Biles is not???? She had a meltdown, she admitted it. So what??? The same for Tennis star Naomi Osaka who acknowledged her own mental health issues during the recent French Open and again when she was upset in the 3rd round of the Olympic tournament this past week.
Biles and Osaka are not some wind up toy. She is human and if her mental state wasnt there, her body would not have been there. The result will be serious injury or worse.
We dont know what Biles plans are for the next Olympics. Maybe she wont and call it a career, but she shouldnt have to prove her strength to anybody.
Fuk off you Anti SEMTIC piece of shit!!!!
She is NO different than ANY other athlete. In fact, one can argue she’s under far less pressure as she is set financially.
Other athletes, specifically in communist countries are under FAR more pressure.
Nobody is doubting her athletic ability, in fact thats what makes her actions more despicable.

She didnt like the scoring! Then we all discover for the first time in our lives the excuse of “spatial disorientation”
First time in Olympic history did that term ever come up!
How many thousands of times do you think she made those vaults???
she could do it blindfolded, in the dark and land it.

All you do is make excuses.
Simone Biles will NEVER live down that fact that she panicked, choked and quit under the biggest spotlight.
Feel free to make excuses, however history will NEVER forget.
pfffft

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Fuk off you Anti SEMTIC piece of shit!!!!
She is NO different than ANY other athlete. In fact, one can argue she’s under far less pressure as she is set financially.
Other athletes, specifically in communist countries are under FAR more pressure.
Nobody is doubting her athletic ability, in fact thats what makes her actions more despicable.

She didnt like the scoring! Then we all discover for the first time in our lives the excuse of spatial dispise Tati on. How many thousands of times do you think she made those vaults???
she could do it blindfolded, in the dark and land it.

All you do is make excuses.
Simone Biles will NEVER live down that fact that she panicked, choked and quit under the biggest spotlight.
Feel free to make excuses, however history will NEVER forget.
pfffft
You're in outer space. Its semetic, not semtic and its despise, not dispise. Hanging out with too many camels. Is it one hump or two? LOL

I can think of numerous things far more horrific.
How about the 6 million Jews that were slaughtered???
Typical response from our towel headed Anti Semetic twit. Now your gonna bring up sexual abuse issues for why she QUIT??
Go back and milk your camel!!!
pfffffft
So you're giving encouragement to hang out with Camels, your favorite pastime, I presume.
6 million Jews were slaughtered at the hands of the collaboration of Zionists and Nazis. The Holocaust to this day is the most heinous crime to date. You asked about; yet you say its a typical response. Your going too fast. Better check. Maybe its because you have camels on speed dial. LOL

You're in outer space. Its semetic, not semtic and its despise, not dispise. Hanging out with too many camels. Is it one hump or two? LOL
Always know when someone has lost their argument. They always deflect from the topic of the discussion.
Get off of Canesport, and finish milking your Camels and goats!
Pft

Why does spelling matter? After reading your comments in other thread, it’s clear you have a deep hatred and lack diversity.
I have a hatred for Zionists who are racists. Im not implying all Jews are. Just the one that collaborated with Nazis, the current regime in Israel. BTW move this to another thread. Lets stay on topic

• Wow
Reactions: WillyFistergash
I have a hatred for Zionists who are racists. Im not implying all Jews are. Just the one that collaborated with Nazis, the current regime in Israel. BTW move this to another thread. Lets stay on topic
Wow. I didn’t realize such bigotry is allowed on this Canes site!!

Oh, so now its grammar. first you mention 6 million Jews, now grammar. thats twice you have gone away from the topic. 2 strikes
YOUR ignorance grows with every breath you take. 1
You are the one that responded to my post pointing out several missing letters, aka grammer
You know just enough about what you speak, to continue to embarrass yourself.
You actually wrote a post trying to justify the killing of 6 million Jews for what you spew as “Zionists getting paid back”
Your ignorance truly amuses me, your warped Anti Semetic mind scares me.
Please let us know when the USA allows you in our country
Pfffft

I have nothing but respect for her. I don't care how others feel about it. They are entitled to their own opinions.

She is an amazing person and athlete who doesn't owe anyone shit.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Thank Goodness for the Oriental girl. She saved Biles ass.

Thank Goodness for the Oriental girl. She saved Biles ass.
Gymnastics is an individual sport. No one saves anybody.
1. You cannot compare an athlete in a individual sport to an athlete in a team sport ever. Biles doesnt represent a city, state. She carried the weight of an entire country.
I doubt guys like Tom Brady and LeBron James can imagine the pressure felt by Biles, who at age 24, was tasked at being the face of US Olympians then faces the task of meeting head on the Pandemic bubble with numerous protocols and no fans.

YOUR ignorance grows with every breath you take. 1
You are the one that responded to my post pointing out several missing letters, aka grammer
You know just enough about what you speak, to continue to embarrass yourself.
You actually wrote a post trying to justify the killing of 6 million Jews for what you spew as “Zionists getting paid back”
Your ignorance truly amuses me, your warped Anti Semetic mind scares me.
Please let us know when the USA allows you in our country
Pfffft
You are like all pro zionists, changing the narrative on the 6 million that became victims. No thanks to the Zionist regime. At no time did say nor did I imply it was justified. They had the deck stacked against them with Zionists and Nazi collaborating.

I don't know what to think about her. I am kinda conflicted. She has won a load of gold medals. She is having some issues. But didn't she make the correct decision? We won the chick team gymnastics overall title!

She’s Hmong which are from the mountainous regions of China. She’s from Minnesota though.
Yes she have to be from the US unless she changed her citizenship to compete for the US. She is a proud Oriental American.

You are like all pro zionists, changing the narrative on the 6 million that became victims. No thanks to the Zionist regime. At no time did say nor did I imply it was justified. They had the deck stacked against them with Zionists and Nazi collaborating.
Liar liar pants on fire. The entire thread of posters called you out. In a huge way.
Thanks for amusing me this am!

Liar liar pants on fire. The entire thread of posters called you out. In a huge way.
Thanks for amusing me this am!
If the entire number of posters called me out, you wouldve included their posts in yours. Its a reach by you which is what the Zionist regime is currently doing to dissuade, to disprove the international communities renewed view on what is happening to the Palestinians.

If the entire number of posters called me out, you wouldve included their posts in yours. Its a reach by you which is what the Zionist regime is currently doing to dissuade, to disprove the international communities renewed view on what is happening to the Palestinians.
You live in lala land. You don’t believe in historical accuracy, how do you expect to remember your own disgusting posts!
Your not worth my time to research it, however I know, you know, you said it!!!
#CamelsniffinggoatmilkingAntiSemetictSchmuck

Last edited:
You live in lala land. You don’t believe in historical accuracy, how do you expect to remember your own disgusting posts!
Your not worth my time to research it, however I know, you know, you said it!!!
#CamelsniffinggoatmilkingAntiSemetictSchmuck
So now you have gone from Camel sniffing to Goat sniffing.....Easier reach I presume

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT