ADVERTISEMENT

Smh when are we going to learn?

Cash simple question's
1, what is '' it '' that people are missing, be specific
2, and what is the "" cure ''. be specific
I don’t know.... hence the question. Why did these kind of attacks happen frequently under Obama? They slowed and almost stopped under Trump and here we are 3 months into Biden and suddenly it’s a thing again.

i know every generation bitch’s about the previous generation but how low can we go? We’ve come so far in so many ways it’s not even funny and then you look at how bad it’s gotten with everything going on and you have to wonder.

i hear people all the time say they feel bad for the future of kids like mine that are currently 2 and 5. The way I see it, if I do my job it’ll be easy for them to do well if they have to go up against this soft ass generation.

I don’t care how “smart” you are or how many degrees you have, well paying businesses need disciplined people that are willing to put in the work, discipline, sacrifice and don’t really understand the concept of excuses. I’m putting in the work now (literally at 4am) so that they have a head start but it’s really what I have to do in 4 hours from now when they wake up that’s going to prepare them. So help me God I hope my kids get a better job than me even if it means them making a little less money so that they truly be more “wealthy” than me.

wealth is a state of mind and I have a little bit of it but I count the days till I can retire. I swear my job takes ten years off my life. If my kids do well than I’ll Tully feel “wealthy”.Until then, I guess it’s another fifteen years of late nighters for me.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT