ADVERTISEMENT

So far Richt's work here is equal to winning a title....

hurricanerick

SuperCane
Aug 15, 2002
I'm being totally serious.... I hear many people
on here questioning whether or not Richt
will get us back to the top? What has become
very clear to me is that the people who continually criticize him just don't understand
how far we have already come. It's a shame because as Cane fans you are missing out on
the opportunity to witness and appreciate greatness at work ... .

I was at the infamous Clemson game here in
Miami that ostensibly was Golden's Funeral.
I honestly sat in the stadium thinking we would
never sign another 4*+5* recruit, never. For those of you who weren't at the game, I can't put into words the feeling of depression that was making its way around the stadium .... . And trust me, television could never let you in on the "feeling"
of embarrassment that those wearing orange and green felt that day ...

Fast forward only one and a half seasons to our
two home games against ND/VT in the same stadium and the product on the field and in the stands was honestly a million miles apart from the feeling the day of that Clemson game..

If Richt can continue to improve us in the next two years the same amount that he improved us the first two years, we will absolutely be in contention for a title.....

Last season Richt had us up to nunber 2 in the country, and the day we walked off the field after Golden's farewell game we were very close to being on if the worst teams in the country ..

I won't even get into all the upgrades around the program, if you can't see how much healthier our
brand is today then you are blind ...We went from
irrelevant to the talk of country for a while last season in the blink of an eye .Show some respect for Richt, he has been a savior for us ..

ROLL CANES

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News