ADVERTISEMENT

So if Biden wins, cems52 replaces honeyiv as the speaker of the lounge

Jay is a idiot and for that reason and that reason only he should be replaced..

As the AG, legal investigations will be initiated against UM_Ryan for sexual assault, El Cubano for consistent cliches, and Majus12 for political intolerance and condescension. His football-related jabs are ok. Ryan and El already exclude themselves from serious football discussions. They have self banned. Admirable.

The pro Trumpers who are safe? 6882 (🍷), Cashville, Gch, grb, Central 17 and honey. More could be added to this list.

Last edited:
As the AG, legal investigations will be initiated against UM_Ryan for sexual assault, El Cubano for stupidity, and Majus12 for political intolerance and condescension. His football-related jabs are ok. Ryan and El already exclude themselves from serious football discussions. They have self banned. Admirable.

The pro Trumpers who are safe? 6882 (🍷), Cashville, Gch, grb, Central 17 and honey. More could be added to this list.
CD must be investigated , make something up dammit

• Haha
Reactions: gokcub
As the AG, legal investigations will be initiated against UM_Ryan for sexual assault, El Cubano for consistent cliches, and Majus12 for political intolerance and condescension. His football-related jabs are ok. Ryan and El already exclude themselves from serious football discussions. They have self banned. Admirable.

Thank you Cortez. That is kind of like being pardoned in advance for a crime I might commit?
Good light hearted thread CANAM.

Agree. That blich is outta here.
And another that I’ve owned. So badly that I’m gonna have to claim you on my taxes. I’m sorry you never knew or celebrated a Thanksgiving with your father. Happens far too often with you libtard Dems.

And another that I’ve owned. So badly that I’m gonna have to claim you on my taxes. I’m sorry you never knew or celebrated a Thanksgiving with your father. Happens far too often with you libtard Dems.

Bro, my father passed away years ago but can assure you he was in my life under the same roof until I left home. Next dumb post?

Reactions: zackbear
@cems52 you got closer today, to the lounge

version of the White house. Ed the tuna may require a pardon, and honey

Delta_House_TV_Title_ABC_1979-500x330.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT